Arrival

AUTHOR'S POV:

"Shit! I'm late, I'll be dead!" Amber exclaimed as he hopped to his SUV and drove swiftly to the airport, gladly he just arrive on time. "Ambro!" The dino siblings screamed as they head towards Amber and hugged him tightly and after that they gave each other bro fists. The girls came running as they jump towards Amber and kiss him on the cheeks, "we missed you baby" the unnie's exclaimed to him as they hugged them all together and finally the maknae.

"Jiyounga"! Amber exclaimed as the girl hopped on his back, Amber gave him a piggyback until they reached the parking area. He drove them off to the hotel and got to their respective rooms which Amber booked for them. They all decided to rest before going to lunch, meanwhile, the three girls on the other room are chatting about Amber and his friends. They also would like to meet his friends especially Soojung, at the back of her mind she really wanted to meet Amber's friends especially the girls.

Later this afternoon they will be going to the amusement park, Krystal and Sulli is excited about it since they want to go since a few months back but couldn't because of school. Amber knocked at Sulli's room, she let him and there he saw them talking at the living room, "So girls we will go out to have lunch at around 11:30 see you" he said briefly still avoiding Krystal's eyes.

By the way he said while holding three shopping bags in his hands, I bought some cute slippers, pajamas and some candies, here, this is for you noona he smiled as he handed the bag to Luna, this is for my baby and handed the bag to Sulli, and for you Krys hope you like it coz I really don't know what girls like exactly but from what I've observed" he said and turned his back as he made his way out of the girls room he gave his cutest smile to the girls.

"Thank you Hyung!" Sulli ran and jumped to his brother's back; Amber patted her head and kissed her forehead, "anything for my baby". Luna was amaze on how Amber treated Sulli "such a sweet brother" she commented. Sulli was still leaping from her brothers sweet gesture, "Hyung's the best" she exclaimed in front of the girls. "Such a kid" Luna teased her, you bet I am unnie." Does he spoil you this much?" Luna asked her. Sulli just nodded as she opened the shopping bag," oh I love this fluffy slippers and cute pajamas, and I love the candies too," Sulli exclaimed.

Krystal was smiling as she pulled out the cute pajamas, "just like my style huh? Amber you dork!" She said at the back of her mind as she can't keep her smile. "Someone's happy" Luna teased her that made her blush. "Yah! Soojung ah! Don't forget your date with Minho later" Luna exclaimed in excitement. Soojung really didn't remember about it until Luna, "It's not a date unnie, besides what we had is over". "By the way he looks at you, trust me Soojung ah, he's still into you" Luna said and teased her even more. Amber and his friends are already gathered at the restaurant, they're waiting for the three girls to join them, and the dino siblings were busy bickering at each other.

Ailee scolded them for acting like kids, and the three boys showed their aegyos, they pouted and put on their puppy eyes. "Cute but that won't work on me, now behave you three"! Ailee said and glared to them, and the girls we're all laughing. Luna, Sulli and Krystal just arrived, they bowed their heads as they greeted Amber's friends "Annyeonghaseyo" they said in unison. "Annyeonghaseyo" they greeted back.

"Krystal?" Jiyoung exclaimed. "Jiyoung" they were both surprised to see each other, they were supposed to meet in Japan last summer but was not able to because of the accident with Amber. "You two know each other?" Amber said with a surprised tone. "Yeah" the two girls replied as they hugged each other. "Wow small world" all of them muttered and laugh. Lunch was great everybody enjoyed it since everyone was so friendly they didn't find a hard time blending in with each other, it's like they're always meant to be friends.

The girls enjoyed each other's company and they talk about girl stuffs and since the boys don't know what they're talking about they also started their own conversation. The girls laughed as the three stupid dino's were bickering again. Dorks!!! The girls exclaimed and glared at them.

How's it guys? See you tomorrow! Sorry for the short update :)

KRYBER!!! KRYBER!!! KRYBER!!! KRYBER!!! KRYBER!!!

Stay tune guys! Signing out!