In love with the cupcake guy

KRYSTAL'S POV:

I must admit that I was kinda jealous when I saw him with that flirt at the mall worst thing is she kissed him even though it was just a peck. If he was my boyfriend he would be dead right now. But he's not, I know I like him or even love him but I'm still unsure and besides never will I say the L word first.

No way, but ever since this morning he started avoiding me, well it's his fault though I was so surprised to see him in my room so, I guess that was a wrong move, it's been awkward lately between us ever since he defended me, the kiss and the slap earlier.

Vic and Luna unnie mistaken him as my boyfriend, which is more awkward. But I really appreciate his gesture such a dork. He's so cute every time he's nervous or shy he always stutters which is so funny. I can't forget his reaction earlier when he saw me in my red hot two piece swimsuit, I mean I was kinda angry at him when I saw him with Hyuna but I didn't know that I can affect him that much, I guess my Jung charm work on him huh.

Ever since the elevator incident he had been jumpy whenever he sees me, he did his best to avoid me but well he can't. We we're talking some random thing and girl stuffs when I saw him drinking at the bar, so I pretended to go to the washroom which is just a few steps behind him I think he didn't saw me that's why he got surprised when I told him not to get drunk in front of us, I saw him shove the whole glass into his throat in one gulped which is surprising.

I went back to the pool that's when I heard Vic unnie that Amber was kinda upset when I slapped him earlier and he was embarrassed, what's worst is I didn't even say sorry. So that explains it, he's sensitive after all. Luna unnie came up with an idea that can make Amber join us without any resistance. We all agreed, and laughed at her stupid idea, but it's really effective as fast as lightning Amber removed his shirt and jumped into the pool, saving Sul, he was so serious and worried. This made us all burst into laughter. Well, he was sexy I must admit, those abs are perfect, he stared at me annoyingly so I decided to say sorry to him which change his facial expression he was shy again and quickly excused himself, it was so cute that I can't hide my smile, Sulli gazed at me and we both laughed.

This weekend is perfect, my unnies are here how I missed them so much. I heard appa is very busy nowadays, I just hope he's not pushing his self too hard. He wanted me to take over the company, but I refused it's really out of my league I can help him but to be a like him, no way I'm not going to spend my life pressuring myself, he already knows about it and I'm glad that he respects my decision. I was snapped out of my thought when Amber called us for dinner.

We should thank him for making us diner, I really like his side of taking care of people around him, I think he will be a good husband! What am I saying! As we made our way to the table we we're surprised at the set up. "Daebak! It seems like we're in a restaurant" Luna unnie exclaimed with a delight on her face. "The side dish is my favorite" Vic unnie said excitedly.

"Delicious! Sulli blurted with her mouth stuffed with meat. As we eat our dinner Amber on the other hand dive on the pool and swam back and forth, so he's good in swimming too? What else can he do? I glanced at his direction while eating my food; it's really delicious he's a good cook. I saw him munching the cute cupcakes happily, Childish! Does he love cupcakes? Why did he bought so many Or someone might gave it to him?

VICTORIA'S POV:

I noticed Soojung kept on glancing at Amber I can't help but smile, she obviously likes him, and Amber on the other hand feel the same too. It's all over the guys' face how he reacts at Soojung; I can't believe this guy can cook. So Sul, how did he learn this recipe I ask her curiously. "Believe me I don't know unnie, he always cooks dinner for us, that's my Hyung "she said proudly.

Well, her girlfriend must be lucky I commented and tried to look at Soojung's reaction. This girl, trying to hide her feelings. Soojung blushed hearing my statement, and I saw a slight smile forming and she's trying to conceal it. "If he will court me I will definitely say yes!" Luna blurted out while watching Amber step out of the pool and wearing his tank top. He's heading towards us; he quickly grabbed a cupcake and shoves everything in his mouth like a kid, such a dork.

I laughed at his action and he gave me a grin. Hyung! Sulli scolded him, W—whhat? He said with his full mouth, I can't understand what he just said. He finished chewing and faced us saying "what? Can't a guy eat cupcakes"? He scoffed as he shook his head. Yah! You're not a kid anymore hyung so eat like a man! Sulli said as she hissed. "Says the girl who eats a lot and talks with her full mouth" he shooked his head as he pointed to Sulli. Are you always like these guys? I asked Sulli." It's just how we show our love to each other unnie", we all laughed at her statement.

I'm glad that I had this good weekend with them it's been so long, I was busy that I didn't realize how Soojung had grown so fast, I need to give her the documents that her appa told me to, I know she will be surprised by this but, she has to learn how to manage the company too, she has no choice

, she's the only heiress. I'm worried for her safety also, just recently we receive a death treat it's been so long since we had received a death treat the last one was before Soojung's mom died, I was barely a teenager that time, I was just an innocent kid but I remembered when my father told me that the Jung's had received a death threat.

My dad was a close friend of Uncle Jung, and his personal secretary before he died. When father died Uncle Jung took me in, treated me as his own daughter I replaced my father's position when I was in the right age. I witnessed everything that happened in Soojung's life, that's why Soojung, Luna and I are like sisters already, we grew up together.

But having Sulli as her best friend helped her a lot and she treated her as her own sister. I'm happy seeing them; it's good that Amber is here too. After eating he went back to the pool, and I asked more about him to Sulli. Not because I was interested at him, no he's younger than me; I just want to see Soojung's reaction. I shook my head mentally my Soojung is in love! keke...

Yo!!! ssup everyone? Kamsahmnida readers and subscribers!!

Stay tune for more KRYBER moments!!!! Hope you like the update!

Goodnight!!!! :)