My 'Girlfriend'

KRYSTAL'S POV:

I woke up and found Sulli and her mom in the living room, "Krys mom's here, is it okay? Can she stay?" Sulli asked. Sure, you don't have to ask permission Sul I smiled and winked at her. Annyeonghaseyo, I greeted and bowed to aunt Choi, "come her Krys," she hugged me, we had a little chitchat in the living room, but I didn't see Amber around he should be here.

No sign of him, Aunt Choi asked Sulli to wake up Amber while she stayed and chat with me; she told me that we will have our lunch outside and told me to get dressed and I did as she headed to Amber's room. The dork drove us to the mall with a smile plastered on his face; I guess his happy that Aunt Choi visited. We ate at our favorite Korean restaurant, Sulli and Aunt Choi sat opposite to each other so do we, Amber kept on looking at his mom while we we're busy talking he just sat there in silence, smiling, but I noticed his worried look.

Maybe something's bothering him, I thought to myself, we enjoyed our lunch and I watched Amber ate all the food he's so hungry. He was so focused eating but I kept staring on how cute he was. "Hyung! Don't forget to breath while eating, you're like a kid, are you that hungry?" Sulli teased him as he patted his head. We all laughed as he gave a sarcastic grin as he chews his food.

"Yah! Mind your own business, I'm this hungry" he muttered as he pout. How cute can he be, he seldom do aegyo's and he does it in front of me, maybe he's comfortable with me already? "Hey spring break is near, Aunt Choi blurted, so are you going to a vacation Krys? She asked and gave me a warm smile. I still don't know really, Vic unnie said that dad is clearing his schedules to spend some time with me, but I seriously doubt it.

Are you going on vacation Aunt Choi? "Actually me and my husband will be out of town so these two are gonna have to spend it here, that's why I came here to see my babies because I missed them. "Mom! We're not your babies anymore" the two said in unison. "Well you will always be my babies Aunt Choi teased them. I just laughed on the reaction of these two, really guys you two are acting like babies I teased them as Aunt Choi agreed with me.

We decided to go for a little shopping after lunch since Aunt Choi insisted, she paid for all of our expenses, she is really a cool and loving mother, Sulli is so lucky so is Amber. She treats me equally as her own daughter which I love about her. On our last stop, we went into this famous branded designer shop, Aunt Choi told us to pick anything we like so we did, me and Sul chose some dresses, pants and I got some simple printed white tees which are my favorite. I was looking for Amber he was in the men's section but there I saw Hyuna talking to him, what is she doing here again? I whispered with an annoyed voice.

"Who?" Sulli blurted I didn't know that she heard me she gaze to the direction where I'm looking. "Not again she exclaimed, to my surprise she grabbed my hands as we walk towards Amber, this Hyuna is obviously flirting at him. "Hyung! Why did you left me and your girlfriend alone" Sulli blurted and stared at Hyuna's arm which is linked at Amber's.

His faced turned red upon hearing Sul's words, he just froze there and stared at us with a confused look. I avoided his stare and tried to pull Sulli away, but she insisted this time she glared at Hyuna, "he's taken already go find other guy "she said firmly, as she took Amber's hand and pushed me closer to him. Seriously I didn't taught that Sul will be over protective to Amber, I mean who can blame her, this Hyuna is really a flirt, she dated a lot of men and she loves to flirt.

"So you already have a girlfriend? "Hyuna asked with an annoyed voice. I was about to say no but Amber already answered for me."Yes, she's my girlfriend" I felt my heart stop when I heard his words. How I wish it was true, I stare at him and he smiled as we saw Hyuna quickly left the store. "Good boy" Sul said with a smirked and I pulled myself away from him.

We felt awkward but I tried to play that I'm cool with it, "Sorry" he said as he smiled at me. It's okay Sulli's at fault for this I answered shyly. We both laughed on how childish Sulli's action was, but really if he was my boyfriend seeing Hyuna flirting at him like that I would have killed that flirt.

Kekeke!!! sorry I updated just now....but I hope you like my update!Maybe I'll update later again... see you guys!Jealous Jung? hahaha!!!KRYBER!!! KRYBER!!! KRYBER!!! KRYBER!!! KRYBER!!! :)