MR. HOTTIE!

Author's POV:

Today's the first day of classes, when Krystal and Sulli woke up Amber's already gone. Where did he go Sulli asked Krystal worriedly, he's not answering his phone too. "Let's go Sul you don't wanna be late on our first day as graduating students right?" When they're already inside the car on the way to school, Siwon observed that some motorbike was tailing them it's a 2014 BMW K 1600GT color blue and black he can't identify the driver because he was wearing a helmet.

He contacted the other body guards immediately and ordered them to check out the guy who was tailing them," Roger that" Leetuk replied. Siwon pulled the car off the road and park it on the side. Krystal and Sulli were surprised, "what's happening now "Krystal blurted. "Stay in the car young Miss" Siwon ordered the girl. The bike stopped just a few steps away from the car the guy immediately took off his helmet.

"Amber? " Krystal said upon seeing Amber took off his helmet and shakes his head sexily and arranged his hair. Sulli looked surprised to see Amber too, she get off the car and run towards Amber, Siwon gave Amber a pissed off look. " W-what it's just me, any problem?" He asked the bodyguard. "Next time don't do that again, I can accidentally shoot you in an instance" he said sarcastically.

Well as we can see they hate each other that much. Amber just gave him a sarcastic smile. "Yah! Where have you been hyung? We were looking for you;" Sulli exclaimed. "I just came out to pick up the bike that I've ordered from the past weeks." He said patting his bike. "Show off, you just want to attract some girls in school" Sulli scolded him. "Get in the car I'll follow your lead" Amber said. What's he doing Krystal asked Sulli when she got in the car.

"He's crazy, don't mind him he even got a new haircut, is he going to school or flirt with girls?" Sulli was pissed since she was looking for Amber like crazy earlier. "Calm down" Krystal said with a pissed look too, "now we're late, really? This guy! Is he really your cousin Sul?! "

Arriving at the campus Siwon parked on the parking space provided near the girl's college department. Amber did the same; he noticed that all the students especially the girls are staring at him when he parked his bike just next to Krystal's car, so he took off the helmet sexily and brushed his hair.

"Oh my god" the cheerleading girls on the left corner said who's that hot guy? "He's so handsome" the leader said as she bit her lips, her name is Hyuna the hottest girl in campus most guys want to date him. Well that's because she's pretty and hot! Krystal and Sulli get off the car and both pretended not to know Amber, they saw the reaction of the girls in their college and they both know pretending not to know him will be good to avoid cat fights and misunderstanding that's the least thing that they want happen.

As Amber waved his hands to Krystal and Sulli he was surprised to their action. "Wait! "He exclaimed and he runs trying to catch up with the two. All the students of their department were gathered at the gym, and the dean gave his speech welcoming the students and is now announcing the transfer students." Good morning ladies and gentle men we have two transfer students here" he said.

The first one was done introducing himself and it was Amber's turn to introduce himself he tapped the microphone to make sure it's on "Good morning my Name is Amber Joseph Liu a transfer student, nice to meet you all" he said in a low husky voice. Amber gave his sweetest smile all the girls went crazy and shouted his name. Sulli and Krystal just stared to each other when they heard almost all the girls cheered for Amber, most of the college boys are annoyed and you can see it clearly on their faces.

Then suddenly a group of fan girls shouted welcome MR. Hottie! And they all giggled which made Soojung pissed as hell "What Mr. Hottie?! Wow! I didn't know that he have charms, I think these girls are blind, he definitely look like a llama to me," she muttered annoyingly as Sulli laughed at her best friend's obvious jealousy.

Annyeong! I will update again later, see you guys.... I'm going out a bit...

Have a nice day Y'all!!! More Kryber moments coming up! :)