Spring break!

KRYSTAL'S POV:

Thank god it's spring break already, I got excited when Amber asked me to join them on a trip, he already booked us a ticket for an afternoon flight, which keeps us busy right now that we're packing our summer clothes. We went shopping yesterday, I'm glad that we're back to normal again, which is great coz I hate awkward silence between us. I already understand why he avoided us Sulli explained to me everything but I guess there's more that she's not telling which I respect. Our flight was just an hour approximately when we arrived at the LAX there are some bodyguards who approach and escorted us to the parking area as they gave the key to Amber's SUV.

Amber ordered the bodyguards to watch us from a distance and not bother us; of course I myself will do the same thing, hello vacation with bodyguards? No way, but it's good to know that we're safe, I know Siwon and Leetuk is somewhere around in the area too, father won't let me go alone in any place. Amber drove us to the Pier, he said that his friends will join us after three days; he booked us a luxurious hotel by the beach, even though their house is a 30 minute drive, but he said it's better not to stay in their house coz nobody's home except for the guards.

We check in at shutters, nice ambience and it's kinda laid back luxurious beach house, we're not so exhausted since the flight is short we headed to our rooms, Sulli and I shared the same room while Amber's room is just right next to ours, we decided to rest for a while. Me and Sul are so excited, I can't stop looking at the breath taking view at our balcony, well Amber sure does know how to take care of his girls, I was at the balcony at admiring the beautiful sunset, the sand, the pool which is inviting to my eyes. Did he already planned this before, coz really there are only few room that could get the pool and ocean view which is perfect.

I was day dreaming on the balcony when someone knocked on our door Sulli fell asleep so I went to open the door to my surprise I saw Luna unnie!? H-how? "Amber invited us but unfortunately Vic couldn't come", she said as we both hugged, really? He invited you? "Yeah, everything was taken care of by him how thoughtful huh?" My room is in front of your room which is perfect" unnie said with a cheerful voice as we went into the living room to rest." So where's Amber?" Unnie asked. He's in the next room unnie, maybe resting like us.

I'm already hungry, yeah me too Luna unnie agreed while rubbing her belly. She stood by the balcony admiring the view, "wow! what a view" she muttered softly. "But wait Soojung ah! Isn't that Amber?" She pointed on the guy walking in the sand with a camera dangling around his neck walking with his barefoot." He looks like he's enjoying taking pictures and selca too, how cute," Luna unnie blurted and "he's so handsome Krys" she added and giggled. "Yah unnie! We heard Sulli say, stop fantasizing about my Hyung!

"Good thing you're awake already I gaze at her, "I know! you're both hungry huh?" she hissed and pouted cutely," I guessed we're really friends after all I'm hungry too. "Where's Hyung by the way?" There! I pointed on the guy wearing the beach shorts, cap, and thin white V-neck t shirt. I can't deny he looks so sexy exposing a little of his muscularly chest. I saw him reach for his phone, calling someone huh? I was startled when my phone vibrated which is in my pocket I quickly grab and answered it without looking.

"Hello? Princess?" He's on his phone and waving at us, Luna unnie is waving back at him like a crazy girl, what? "Change to comfortable clothes and let's have a dinner I'm starving Princess", I can sense that he's pouting which is cute, "see you at the lounge okay?" Okay I mumbled and ended the call; I had a quick shower then I change into a white thin strapped beach dress, and put on my slippers I was at the balcony waiting for Sulli as for Luna unnie she went to her room to change, I can feel the soft breeze on my skin, what a beautiful view.

If I'm going to have my family I want to have a house near the beach, I love this carefree feeling, the sand, the water and the fresh breeze. We all went downstairs and found Amber waiting for us.

NEXT CHAPTER PREVIEW:

I stared deeply at her she did too for the first time we stared at each other, with no awkwardness between

us, I can feel my heart racing, I stared at her inviting lips, her soaked dress and wet hair, I can feel my body

burning, that I grab her waist and ..... ~~~~ Amber's POV ~~~~

kekeke.....what happened guys?!! Sorry for the short update!!! I promise to post it later or tomorrow!!!

See you guys....I really hope I could get some upvotes from you.... Kamsahmnida everyone!!!

KRYBER!!! KRYBER!!! KRYBER!!! KRYBER!!! KRYBER!!! :)