Hidden Attraction?

KRYSTAL'S POV:

I was so annoyed, the girls are so loud and seeing his face! Ugh! I bet he's so happy that girls are screaming his name. He's so full of himself. Sulli and I just stared to each other with a look. Almost all the girls are talking about him right now, and as for the guys they seemed to be annoyed. The welcoming is already finished and we are now going to our first class to meet our professor. Amber is trying to catch up with us," wait girls! Wait for me" he exclaimed.

'Yah! Sulli ah why are you ignoring your hyung now!" He shouted to Sul, we stopped and wait for him because he was so loud and we got embarrassed that almost all the students in the hall way turn their glances to us. He's so annoying! I said to myself and gave him a cold glare; I think he noticed it so he immediately said sorry to us. "Sorry guys" he mumbled, "I didn't mean to but it's your fault that you two are avoiding me". You stupid! I said coldly, we don't wanna start a fight here so stop following us around, we don't want any misunderstanding.

Well, all those stupid girls think that you're handsome which is weird right? Coz really I don't know what they see on you, if they see us close to you they could misunderstand everything so stop, look, we've seen my cat fights here okay just for a guy girls fights like an animal. "So a cold girl like you is afraid of fights huh?" He said sarcastically.

Sulli laughed so hard upon his hyung's statement, Yah! Sulli ah! You're my best friend why are you taking his side! He stuck his tongue out at me, "she's my sister" he's like a kid teasing me while hugging Sulli who looks so embarrassed to her hyung's action. I find it so cute that I just slapped his shoulders. "Well don't worry princess I'm sure they won't touch you coz you're scary and besides I really don't care about those girls, I have no interest in any of them".

I was surprised on his statement and I look at his face, he's serious. Really? Not interested in those girls? You're enjoying it liar I blurted. "No I'm not; I don't like girls that are attention seekers. But it depends if they're hot and sexy why not" he laugh naughtily.

You perv! I gave him a cold glare. Come on let's just go to our class as he walks between us and puts his arms around us, "you are my sister and I won't let anyone hurt you he said sweetly to Sulli and you're my Princess he turns his head to me and gave me a grin so you girls are mine no one can touch or hurt you" he said proudly.

Yah! I push his arms I'm not your princess, stop calling me princess. I protested," but you are" he insisted, hearing those words make me happy and I can feel my heart beating so fast, so I tried to push his arms off me so that I can hide my blushing face.

Why does he keep on saying that I'm his princess, he's sweet to Sulli of course she's like her sister, but he's sweet to me too, as a sister or something else? Yah! Krystal stop thinking about it, I thought to myself.

Amber's POV:

It's true though ever since I've met her I never looked in any other girls. But now she's telling me that I'm a liar. Well I can't say that I'm not checking out some sexy and hot girls it's normal for a guy but I don't know what happened I stopped hitting on girls and stop partying hard at night.

I'm not really that kind of guy but ever since my last relationship, I was devastated. She changed me, ever since that day I never stopped thinking about my past and hoping that I'll meet her again .Now I'm with her I don't know what I'm feeling, If I happen to love her, will I be hurt again, she's so beautiful I know a lot of guys are after her but I don't wanna rush into things, besides it's better to stick as friends.