One step at a time

Ms. Choi:

I know everything I said to Amber was so confusing, when I first knew the reason behind the truth, me, myself was confused too. So I'm telling him everything that he needs to know. It's like this Amb, your mom was only forced to marry your father, she was the daughter of Appa's close friend, they have their own company in China however they have gone bankrupt, and were left with debts and those people that they were indebted to was after them. Appa felt sorry for his close friend Li Xin so he decided to take over his company, Li Xin agreed and as a gratitude to Appa he let her only daughter marry your father. So she was forced? He interrupted, but I don't get it mom he said with an angry voice. Yes, I know, let me finish son, after that Li Xin killed himself and his wife, so Li Nian was left alone but she's now married with yourdad and you're the fruit of the marriage.

She really hated our family because she thought that we took herfather's company that's why they killed themselves, that what she believes. She can never love your father;she hated hyung so much that she attempted to kill you when you were still in her womb. Hyung decided totake her here and locked her on a secured room, hyung loved her, even though he locked her up, he wouldattend all her needs and even feed her himself. But your mom is full of hatred, one reason he can't loveyour father is because she fell in love with hyung's best friend Xiao fu. Xiao fu was blinded with his love foryour mother so he feed him news that are not real, you know what I mean he was the one who told yourmom that our family took everything from her and that's what drive her parents to kill themselves. They areafter you; they're taking everything from you. I can see on his face that he was so confused hearingeverything that I said, his face was red with blank expression, his eyes are puffy, I know he wanted to cry.

But I know him so well, he will keep everything inside. Poor kid, it's really hard for me too, telling him the  truth is the hardest part, because he's like the son that I never had, it breaks my heart seeing him like this. I approached him and enveloping him into my arms but still he's not moving, Sulli hugged him as well, and we're now both hugging him. Say something Amber I said, please son you can talk to us we're your family.

Amber's POV:

Hearing everything that mom said was a shock to my system. I'm so hurt, I mean I found the answers to the questions that were piled up in my mind since I was little, but the truth was unbearable. I was frozen onmy seat, I don't know what to feel, I still can't believe everything. Until I felt them hugged me, they we're worrying about me, I can feel the warmth of their hugs. Suddenly I felt weak, tears fell down my face. I already suffered so much watching my father die, my grandfather, having no friends, being bullied at school because I didn't knew my mom, I have to move to different places and study at home, I suffered too much but that's all because of my mom, my own mother who wanted to kill his own blood and flesh.

They hugged me tighter I can feel their love for me. Don't worry guys I will be fine; I need to face this, and thank you. They smiled and both gave me a peck on the cheeks. "Your family is here for you hyung" Sulli blurted out, and we are going to study in the same university she said excitedly, I know she's luring me out of my sadness. I will talk to my best friend If you can stay with us hyung, that will be fun she said cheerfully.

Ms. Choi's POV:

I'm glad that he finally let out his feelings to us and relieved that he accepted the truth. Guys listen to me, you baby girl I pointed to my daughter, take care of your hyung and listen to him okay, we need to be extra careful, since the situation is like this and Amber honey for now finish MBA okay you will need if you will be taking over a company, so you took the course online right? And this school year will be your final year. Great job Amber, Sul, if you could talk to Krys about Amber staying with you that will be great so that you two can look for each other. Sulli gave me a smirked," I know mom leave it up to me she will be arriving tomorrow anyways so I will talk to her". Okay kids, you can go now, I need a rest, I'm tired, go make yourselves busy. Amber stay for a minute I said before he could leave, I can see his confused face, no son, I just want to talk to you about school. Sit down, I stared at him, and he avoided my stare, Amb?

We will be fine okay, your uncle Choi is looking after the company right now, take your time hon, focus on your study first, I patted his shoulders. "I really don't care about the company he blurted, If that company is going to get us killed then I'm willing to hand it over to them mom" he said firmly. I know that you will saythat, he looked at me puzzled. You and your dad are the same, he wanted to handle the company to yourmom before he died, and he said if that's the only way to stop this then he would do it. It's really yourchoice Amb, everything will be revealed to you soon, one step at a time, trust me son, I know he's stillconfused I can see it on his face as he left the room, but he's smart and he obeys his family. I really seemy brother through Amber they're both the same. After he left I decided to call him, yes, he already knowseverything, I said to a friend, we will tell him soon let's give him some time, welcome back, looking forward to see and work with you. Bye and the call ended.

Yay! next chapter is exciting! The two will finally meet AGAIN! haha! I'm writing it right now so...hold on....

KRYBER is LOVE!!! :)

Thank you readers! Jjang!!!