Desolation

Sulli's POV:

Mom I thought Amber's arriving this week? No honey, it will be next week, she's dropping by hyung and appa's grave before settling here. So finally hyung will permanently stay here, I'm excited, and my vacation turns out to be boring, coz all of my friends are out of town, including my best friend Krystal. I call Amber Hyung since we were kids; since he really looks like boy I call him Hyung so he wouldn't feel awkward if I call him unnie. When hyung's here she should prepare because I'm going to make her suffer for leaving me alone. I'm going to make her treat me every day and walk me to the park like we used to do when we were young, I thought, brilliant Idea Sul I said to myself. "I need you to be here the whole week when she arrived we have lots of serious talking to do, so that you two will understand everything better, got it hon?" Her mom explained in a serious tone. 

Talk about what mom? I'm curious, what's happening mom? Honey, just wait till next week okay? Okay mom, seriously what's really going on? I'm so bored to death, well except for last night Krystal called me, we had a long talk and she said she will be back two weeks fromnow.  She mentioned about the guy who saved her from a collision accident two weeks ago she was really annoyed of him, a perverted guy that was stupid enough to risk his life just to save her, and she's very happy coz her father is coming back with her when she goes home. I can really tell she's happy, because her voice was really cheerful. She said she has lots of surprises for me, she's really thoughtful and sweet, that's Krystal, that's why I love that girl.

Amber's POV:

I visited my father's grave after he died the same day that I saved a little girls life on that winter night. I found his lifeless body that morning when we came to his office, It's still fresh on my mind, I saw him, his face dropped on the table, I thought he was asleep so I tried to wake him up, but he didn't responded at all. I called my grandfather and a few moments he came, with the police and bodyguards. I was confused so I shook my dad's body, I was only seven at that time what do I know.

*FLASHBACK*

Little Amber: Dad! Wake up dad! Dad? It's me. Are you tired? Grandpa why is dad not moving?

Old Liu: Son, I'm sorry he's gone, dad's dead.

He hugged his grandson tightly, I'm sorry It's all my fault the old man thought to himself as tears fell down from his face.

Little Amber: No! He's not dead he's just sleeping, don't lie to me!

He escaped from his grandpa's embrace, confused, he ran out of the fifty story building that they own and started to walk and walk, he wondered around the streets until night fell as he was still walking and the streets now we're familiar to him, a few meters away on the dark road, he heard a woman screaming,

RUN!!! He quickly got near the scene not exposing himself, she saw a woman being dragged by men with guns, BANG!!! BANG!!! He saw a little crying calling her mom, he knew the girl was in trouble and those men are going to kill her too in his young age Amber was quite sharp and observant. He quickly helped the poor girl out of the scene, since it was dark and he knew the place so they were able to hide from those men not seeing them. As a seven year old boy he didn't knew where all the courage came from maybe because he lost someone too and seeing the poor girl cry on his shoulder's as they we're hiding he felt sorry for her, witnessing her mom died in front of her is unbearable. He promised to himself that he will protect the girl no matter what. Knowing that the police are on their way the bad guys back out, the boy checked if it's safe for them to come out and he saw police gathered around the area in the exit of the alley where the incident took place, so he quickly pulled the girl out and they run towards the police for safety as he took off his jacket to cover the young girls' cold body. They immediately gave medical attention to the girl, He was relieved seeing her being treated by the paramedics, they wiped off her face with blood stains and at last he can see her pretty face, she's like a princess the boy was amazed. Her ad was on their way to the scene with the bodyguards as she saw her dad, they embraced and the boy just stood there watching them hug as the father comforted his daughter. Seeing her with her dad and he knows that she's safe, the boy took off without saying a word. The police have already asked him  questionsso the boy guesses that his not needed anymore. As he walked away he smiled as he opened his fists revealing a red hair clip and that was the last time the boy saw of her

*End of flashback*

Dad, It's me Amber your son, I missed you so much, and of course you too grandpa. I wish both of you are still alive right now, I'm all alone here, and I'm confused of what's happening in my life. You told me mom's dead but where is her grave? How did she die? I didn't have any pictures of her; I don't even know what she looks like. Dad I need answers please, I can't help as tears streamed down my face, I miss you appa. Since dad died, my grandfather and I moved to many countries not staying in one place, I asked him why, he said he is trying to protect me. So I just followed everything he says, since I really don't have any idea in everything that's happening around me. He taught me everything that I need to know the company, the business. For a young aged boy it's too much to take but I was able to because of grandpa.

I was home schooled so, I have more time for taekwondo, I'm a black belter since I was ten, I wasfascinated and I love it, I learned swimming, playing different instruments and as I grew up I got moreinclined to sports like basketball, I was good at it, any sports name it. I think that's grandpa's way ofmaking me busy so that I won't get bored and also to distract me about sad happenings in my life. I tookall tests in schools and I passed every single of them and received my high school diploma. I don't haveany friends that's before grandpa died. He protected me too much until now I didn't know why. Whengrandpa died I was already a teenager, it's hard watching him die of old age I feel so helpless even though money was not a problem for us. When dad died he became my father, friend and my strength. 

Itwas hard for me so I decided to study Music in Paris that's when I met my ex girlfriend who betrayed me and broke my heart. After two years in Paris I went back to Japan and continued my studies there and met good friends, to occupy myself more I enrolled to an online course but that's for another course whichis MBA. Mom, which is Sulli's real mom, always checks up on me and she's the one that convinced me to take up that course and that's why I'm going back home but I don't think that's the only reason why she's making me come home, there's something bigger , I hope she can answer all questions that's been bugging my mind.