Chapter 1

(there is rape in this first part. I'm sorry it just sets the story 😫)
[]Eren POV[]
Knock Knock Knock...
I slowly flopped off of my bed to open the door to find my dad standing there.
Eren: Dad you look drunk, do you feel okay?
Eren's Dad: Shut up kid... Now stay quiet, Mikasa is next door...
He put his hand over my mouth and shut the door.

[] Mikasa []

I practically collapsed on my bed, got my ear buds and started listening to music.
Mikasa: It was like a nightmare and it's pain for me nobod-
I stopped singing when I heard a muffled scream.
M: Eren?
I silently padded to his room and peaked in, a hot tear fell from my eye and onto the floor. Eren saw me and looked at me.
E: Hel-
With the force of an entire army I flew down the stairs, grabbed a kitchen knife and stood silently in Eren's doorway.
M: GET OFF HIM
I flung myself at my dad and stabbed him in the leg. He yelped and I carried Eren to my room. I began to barricade the door.
M: Eren, I'm so sorry....
E: I-I'm fi-fine
I hugged him and tucked him into bed, he immediately fell asleep. I pulled my pocket knife out of my shoe and creeped to see if my dad was still alive, but when I looked...He was gone, and the window was open.
M: he jumped? It's only first story so it wouldn't hurt him....I just hope Eren is okay....

(I know no one read this, but if you did sorry for the shitty chapter)