Chapter 2

+++1 year later+++

[]Eren[]

I still can't even believe all of the crap that happened to me and Mika over the summer, we finally moved out of our house (apparently Mikasa can pass as an 18 yr old) and into an apartment with my best friend Armin (they lived next to each other before, but Armin's parents just left him one day) and we finally left the hell hole known as Shiganshina Middle School, only to arrive on Satan's front door- I mean Maria High...

I was interupted from my thoughts when I heard Mika open the door, Armin was standing next to her adjusting his glasses.

M: Eren are you done yet, I wanna get there early so we can figure everything out

I nodded at her and we made the very short uphill trek to hel- school.
+++At School+++
[] Armin []
I honestly never thought I would be nervous about highschool, like, I know I'm pretty much terrified and anxious about everything but I really thought this time I wouldn't fuck it up. To be honest though I'm mostly worried about Eren, he isn't really good at making friends, we had a bunch of friends in middle school (everyone from the 104th squad) but they all went to Trost high...

A: hey guys what do you have first?

M: I have math what about you Eren?

E: same

A: let's all walk together then, after we go to our lockers, mine is 1146

Mikasa and Eren both looked at their schedules and then gave me a sad look

E: Sorry bro, mine is 2140

M: 2141

I nodded somberly and told them to meet me in the student lounge when they were done.

[]Eren[]
Me and Mika walked up a flight of stairs and to our lockers, I looked to see who's locker was on my left.....No one came 'round. I gave up and assumed it was empty.

M:. Oi! Eren come on we gotta go meet Armin...

Mika readjusted her scarf and we found the blonde coconut sitting on a table, looking at something on his phone. He looked up at us and we walked around the corner to Mr. Dok's math class. I heard a loud slap of something on the board and looked up to see the teacher hitting the whiteboard with a yard stick.

(I'm gonna change the style of dialogue sorry not sorry ❤❤❤)

"Listen here brats my name is Nile Dok, you runts will refer to me as Mr. Dok got that?" Our new math teacher barked, he turned on the whiteboard and class began.

(U guys are gonna need some patience with me throughout this story because I'm writing the whole damn thing and then editing it soooooo ya *apt salute* bye scouts!!!!)❤