Chapter 3

FAITH POV: His name is Tim. He has brown eyes, brown hair, and the musical stylings of Hank Williams and George Strait, with the sex appeal of Matthew McConaughey.

Why did he choose me? Honestly I don't have a clue. But right now, I'm looking at the man of every girls dream sitting across from me, wanting to be with me. Of all people of the planet, he wants to be with me. I can't get my mind fully around it, but I love him.

I know people say the first few months are the best and then the new love excitement dies out, but I love this man. I mean I want to grow old with him, and start a family. He makes me genuinely happy, and that's all I can ask for.

"So what do you think?" He says, snapping me out of my trance.

"What? I'm so sorry I did not catch a lick of what you just said. I was zoning off." I said, a little embarrassed.

"Long day in the studio?"  

"Yeah." I said sheeply.

"Well I was asking if you would be okay with going down to Franklin friday for our date." Shit. I completely forgot! I just scheduled an taping for an interview with Sunday Morning. I mean the interview is at two, so that gives me four hours of time between. I guess I can make it work.

"Yeah that works for me!" I say and smile. He smiles back.

"Good, cause I have a surprise." He said. The one thing I will never get tired of is his surprises.