Chapter 33

JACK POV: "How long until it will be ready?" I ask looking at the pathetic looking product.

"Two weeks?" says Antonio in a Russian accent.

"Not good enough. I need it in four days alright? And I will have it in four days. Understand?" He nods. "Great! I'm glad we've come to an understanding. Now get back to work." I say leaving the desolate warehouse.

"Hey Jack, why do you want to nail this guy so badly?" Say's one of my guards. 

"I didn't suceed last time and got two years because of this asshole. I'm not going to get locked up again without his ass 6 feet under. Comprendo?" I say as my anger gets to me again. The guard nods and opens up the door for me. I get in the car and drive home. 

Home is now a shit apartment on Nashville's southside. Not prestine but it's all I could get with my record. I can see where the parking garage once stood outside my window. They finally tore it down a year ago.

I turn on the TV to see more news about the big event. 

"Country superstars and megacouple Tim McGraw and Faith Hill are to perform at the Bridgestone areana here in downtown Nashville for the Disaster relief fund-" The airhead reporter barks. I turn off the television. Prison has really made me hate people in general.