Chapter 32

2 YEARS LATER

TIM POV: We are sitting by the fire with a pen and pad writing songs. Faith took my guitar as I throw phrases out. "I used to not be perfect, it's funny how some things don't change" I sing. 

"I like that! Write it down." She says smiling, the fire reflecting in her eyes.

"I was running wide open on anger, a barb wire temper for finding trouble and pain."

She nods and takes the pen and pad and writes down the lyrics as I take my guitar.

"I used to be a secret, blessed with all the hopes I had to hide. I was clean sheets hanging on the line in the summer. Never going anywhere, headed back inside. You say you didnt mean to do it, but we both know you didnt even have to try. I was blown away Like papers in the wind. Like dust off the family bible when you find your way again. I was blown away like those gold october leaves like the beauty in a carolina sky. The first time that you let me kiss you I, was Blown Away." I sing. 

"How do you do that? That was amazing!" She says. 

"That's because I have an amazing Muse." She smiles, takes the guitar, and starts to sing what we have so far.

"Tim." She says putting the guitar back down.

"Yeah baby?"

"I love you so much."