Chapter 38

FAITH POV: "Mom!" Audrey runs up and hugs me, then runs to Tim for a hug. 

"Can we watch you guys tonight?" Gracie asks.

"Yeah! Mom please!" Maggie adds.

"I don't see why you guys can't. You okay with that Tim?" I say smiling at him.

"Yeah! You don't need to beg me." He says winking at me, proud that the girls still want to watch.

"Hey Tim, you're on in 3." Says one of the crew guys.

"Alright. Well I will see y'all in a bit." He turns to look at me. "And I will see you even sooner. Love you." He says as he walks on stage. The crowd roars as the band starts to play. He starts to croon "Girl you never known no one like me, Up there in your high society..."

I sit with the girls on the side of the stage and wait for my que. Every so often Tim looks over at us and winks or smiles. He's enjoying the attention from his girls more than anything.

"Would y'all please give a big hand for my beautiful wife, Faith Hill!" He says and the crowd roars. I walk onto the stage looking around the crowd to see what we have tonight, then I look back at Tim, who's been watching me the entire Tim. His eye's are shining bright when he see's me.

"Well, hello! Tim and I have a new song for y'all tonight! This one's called Blown Away. Tim wrote it special for y'all! You ready Nashville?" I yell into the mic. He smiles, showing his crow's feet.  He grabs a guitar and begins to play as I sing the first verse.

"I used to not be perfect, it's funny how some things don't change. I was running wide open on anger, a barb wire temper for finding trouble and pain." I sing. Once I hit the chorus, Tim joins. The entire time I have been on stage, Tim has been looking at me smiling. He's so happy, and I happy too.

"You say you didn't mean to do it, but we both know you didn't even have to try. I was blown away, Like papers in the wind. Like dust off the family bible when you find your way again. I was blown away like those gold october leaves. List the beauty in a Carolina sky. The first time that you let me kiss you I, was Blown Away." We sing. He laughs and looks down. Then he looks right back at me. 

The crowd roars as we finish up the song. Tim's smile is plastered onto his face. I've never seen him so happy before. He goes to the side of the stage and puts down the guitar as he asks the audience. "How 'bout we sing some I Need You?" The crowd roars even louder as he takes me hand and begins to sing.

I Need You is easily my favorite song that we do together. He holds my hand his entire part. I smile and begin to sing mine.