⚡️Chapter 24⚡️

Lillian Knight

⚡️

Lillian sat on her laptop in Star Labs, researching the League of Assassins to try and reassure herself about Oliver. But her worry only began to grow.

"What are you doing over there Lilly?" Cisco asked curiously as Caitlin and Barry emerged from the training room.

"Nothing. Just looking at job ideas in case the superhero thing falls through." Lillian remarked sarcastically from her desk.

With the press of a button her screen was displayed on every other screen in the lab.

"League of Assassins? That's your fall through idea? I don't even know what that is." Caitlin asked in surprise.

Lillian gave a half hearted shrug. "They have a killer dental plan."

Barry sighed, not wanting to let his girlfriend get worried about her brother. "Oliver is fine, he told you himself."

"I'm fine in Oliver speak is 'I was stabbed and kicked off a cliff by an immortal mad man that just offered me a mission'. He's not fine!" Lillian protested. "I'm his sister, and if that doesn't mean anything then I am a cop and a mediocre superhero. I have to help him in some way. I even learned Arabic last night so I could translate that ancient texts that I had Felicity dig up."

"Felicity is letting you help? Oliver made it clear that you weren't supposed to get involved." Barry groaned.

"What? You thought pizza and sex would somehow change that?" Lillian chuckled. "Plus I felt like I was being watched all night so it killed the mood."

"I'm not going to pretend I understand any of this, you two need couples therapy." Cisco sighed.

"It's actually not a bad idea." Barry pointed out. "With how are lives are it wouldn't hurt."

"We will talk about that later but I really want to train so I can get back out there. How's that looking Athena?" Lillian asked, her smart watch that had Athena built in as a hologram for when she visited Star Labs.

"Your body seems to be healed properly and your powers are fully operational." Athena answered. "Though I do caution restraint, Miss Knight."

"Wonderful suggestion my darling. Barry, I am going to teach you how to fight." Lillian smirked as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"You confused restraint with miracles, ma'am." Athena stated.

"Ouch." Cisco winced.

"You programmed your AI with your sense of humor. Hilarious." Barry pouted as Lillian began typing on the holographic keyboard on her smart watch.

"Athena adapts and studies. She was merely stating what she's come to know from you living with me." Lillian explained. "You'd understand if you spent twenty minutes at our place. He tripped on the rug heading to the bathroom last night, slipped in the bathroom, then stubbed his toe on the edge of the bed."

"Oliver loaded your house with speedster proof furniture, everything is at an awkward angle." Barry defended. "I protect Central City but he doesn't trust me with his sister."

"Batman doesn't trust you with me." Lillian pointed out from behind her key board.

"Didn't he train you?" Caitlin asked curiously.

Lillian nodded, tucking her hair behind her ears "Yes he did. You may not see it with how much I get kidnapped but before my powers threw me off course I was considered a threat by at least thirty different criminal organizations."