Part 21

(Y/N)'s POV

After what had happened, I was determined to stay away from Andy more than ever. Guilt over not having told him to pull off his nicotine patch earlier ate at me like a cancer. I sat, almost unmoving, in my bed.

At some point, I had discovered that my clothes had magically returned to my dresser. Eventually, Kama had given me directions to a fitness room, where I was determined to exhaust myself as a form of punishment in my ridiculously slutty workout outfit.

Apparently I was more out of shape than I realized. After only twenty minutes on an elliptical trainer, I was huffing and puffing and totally miserable. Kama suggested that I try swimming in the pool, and I decided to take it up on it.

Looking nervously around, afraid Andy could appear at any moment, I had stripped quickly by the side of the pool, two towels ready and waiting. As fast as I could, I had lurched into the water. After my initial paranoia, however, I actually had a good time just dinking around, feeling the warm water against my body and not doing anything major.

When I was standing in the shallower end, my back propped against the pool wall, I heard a small sound, like someone grunting when you shove them or something. I listened carefully, and could just barely hear a strange, repetitive noise. A smacking noise, almost like a really quiet clapping.

Frightened, I looked around me carefully. Lo and behold, I spotted the shadow of a man jerking off behind the entry wall to the pool! Alarmed, I shouted. "I see you, you pervert! Who are you?!?"

The shadow stopped moving, then took off, away from the pool, back towards the locker room. What the fuck?

---

Andy's POV

As soon as I'd had that glass of water, I'd felt myself start to lose controlagain. I had gone swiftly from thoughts of home to thoughts of (Y/N)'s sweet,little pussy. Like a train I couldn't stop, I'd asked Kama where (Y/N) was.

By the time I'd made it to the pool, some ounce of self-restraint had returned.By some twisted logic, I had reasoned that it wasn't as bad to jerk off whilewatching (Y/N) as it was to actually sleep with her. Before I'd had time toevaluate my plan further, I'd noticed she was naked as she swam, and I'd had mydick in my hand in a flash. At that point, wanking hadn't been so much out ofan attempt to avoid direct temptation, but also out of some basic, primaldesire to live. I couldn't swim, and if I let my cock steer me into the water,I might well both drown and get (Y/N) pregnant.

Full of anxiety and a massive pressure in my junk, I'd beat my meat like acrazy person. That was, until (Y/N) had gotten too close. I hadn't wanted herto see me, so I'd turned around the corner, eager to finish and not caringabout the mess I'd make.

Then, of course, she'd somehow noticed I was there, calling me a pervert!Panicked and horny, I'd run off, dick still hanging out of my pants, stillovercome with the desire to find a safe place to finish. I'd been so close, andthis time I wouldn't stop!

Her legs, her tits, that ass in the water... Unable to stop myself, I knelt inthe locker room and started at it again, remembering (Y/N) under me, myselfinside of her, fuck! I just had to get off, I was sure of it!

I heard hesitant steps, the moist slapping of a woman's feet on tile, behindme, but I didn't care at that point, I just stroked faster. At last, I felt adelicious release as I started to cum, my spooge spraying onto the ground infront of me. I groaned with relief and milked out as much as I could, little,white spurts coating my hand and my pants.

I was still dazed and euphoric when I heard a woman clear her throat. Shit.