Prologue

I was born with a silver spoon; in a family of royals. I was born facing the most beautiful woman, smiling at me, and calling me her little angel. I was born feeling the coldness of the King's hand, but the warmth of his smile. I have a big brother with cute little horns on his head.

I have twelve uncles, each one of them fighting each other just to take turns holding me. I witnessed how great a mother's love is, how a father would love his daughter, and how far my brother would go to protect me.

They say that I am born from a woman of greatness. And I agree. My mother, Xinny Muirgen Allison-Wen is someone that everyone looked up to. They say no one can be as good as my mother, and I agree.

She is the greatest of the greatest.

I was raised by her love, smile, and warm touch. They say that I am the luckiest child to ever be born from a hybrid who's the daughter of the gods and from a pureblood vampire. They say that I could have everything in the world. They say that I'm the luckiest.

The granddaughter of Zeus, Hades, and Apollo. Daughter of Xin and Jun from the Kingdom of Archia – Zia Muirgen Allison Wen.

But if I were as lucky as they say I am, then why does my heartbeat stop from time to time?

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇