Ch:5

I looked inside the box and pulled out this beautiful royal blue dress. Underneath it was the exact same dress. Brad smiled and said "mom got you 2 so you could always have one". "The other one you are wearing for your first transformation tonight.

I went over to my brothers mirror and held the dress up to my body. I couldnt wait to put it on so I ran into my room. I shut the door and ran over to my mirror. I took off my shirt and my pants and slid the dress on. I zipped up the back of it and looked into the mirror again. It was absolutly beautiful. My jaw dropped and I began to get a bit emotional because I wish mom and dad were her for this.

Brad knocked on the door and asked "is it safe to come in"? I laughed and ran over to the door. I opened it and his eyes widened. I looked at me and said "you look beautiful sis". I kissed him on the cheek and said "thanks". He hugged me and said "mom and dad would be so proud of you"! I felt a tear run down my cheek so I wiped it away. He smiled and said "dont cry kiddo, you should be excited". I smiled and said "I am".

I ran back into his room and grabbed the other dress that was lying on the bed. I ran back into my room and put it in its box. I slid it on a shelf in my closet and closed the door. I asked "when does the ceremony start"? Brad smiled and said "when you start to feel different". You and I will both know when.

I shoved him out of my room and said "let me finish getting ready". I shove was a bit more powerful than I expected because he ran into the other wall. He looked back and said "damn, your gonna be on powerful little wolf". I smiled and shut the door.

I walked into my bathroom and took my dress off. I got in the shower and washed myself very good for tonight. Then I shaved my legs and my armpits. I was so excited, but nrevous at the same time because Reedus said that it will hurt my first time shapeshifting.

After I got out of the shower I dried my hair with a blowdryer and curled my hair. Then I grabbed the dress and slid it up my smooth legs. After I zipped it up I put on my make-up. I made sure my eyeliner was extra thick to bring out my unique yellow eyes. Then I put on extra think mascara because I just love mascara.

I stepped out of the bathroom and went over to my mirror. I looked just like my mother. I had a picture sitting on my nightstand of her and I truely look like her. Brad came back in to have another look at me. He took a step back and said "wow, you looked like mom standing there for a second". I smiled and said "can we leave now"? He laughed and said "not until you start to feel different". "You cant lie to me either because I can read your mind".

He walked out of the room and went into his room. I walked over to the picture of my mom and said "I hope your proud of me mom". "I miss you so much". I let a tear fall down my face, then I wiped it away and checked to make sure that my make-up still looked perfect.

As I stepped out of my room it felt like something punched me in the gut. I fell to my knees and started screaming in pain. My brother ran out of his room and helped me up "He smiled and said "its time". He lifted his head up and his eyes glowed bright green. He let out a loud and mighty howl. It echoed for a second, then Reedus and the others in our pack replied.

My brother picked my up and took me outside. He set me down on the steps and ran back inside. I grabbed onto the railing and screamed. It felt like my stomach was being ripped open. I looked at the railing which now was extreamly dented from my hands. It just showed me hoe powerful I was becoming.

I stood up holding onto the railing for support and screamed "come on Brad, we dont have all day". He came running out of the house and said "here put these on". He gave me and old pair of tennis shoes that were worn down and falling apart. He had on a plain white t-shirt and some shorts. He said "you have to run ok"! I smiled with sarcasm and said "just what I want to do right now".

We began running through the woods following the howls that were growing closer. I could barely see the cabin ahead when I collapsed to the floor. Now I screamed 10 times louder because I heard bones in my body snapping and twisting. I started to cry and heard howls right by us. I looked up and seen Reedus and the rest of the pack.

Reedus walked over to me and picked me up. He took me into the cabin and sat me in the chair. He smiled and said "I know this sucks, but as soon as you shift you wont feel pain". I kept screaming as more bones snapped and twisted. Inbetween my little cries I asked "why are my bones doing this". He smiled and said "your bones are twisting and breaking to make new bones for your werewolf".

Reedus got up and said "lets go outside, night is approaching". He helped me up out of the chair and he walked me over to the door. He let me go and said "you need to do this part on your own". So I began to walk outside taking little steps. Every step I took sent agonizing pains through my body, but I managed to get off of the porch before collapsing again.

I looked up at the sky and saw the beautiful Lunar Eclipse peeking out of the clouds. Reedus said "I'm going to change so I am the first thing you see. When you change listen to me and only me. And do whatever your body tells you to do".I looked up at him and said "ok". In the flash of a light he turned into this powerful, tall, black werewolf with red eyes. The rest of then changed behind me, even my brother, but I kept my eyes on Reedus.

I looked up at the moon and could tell that my eyes were glowing. I felt the worst pain ever at this point and let out a huge scream. I stood up and began running because thats what my body told me to do. Reedus ran along side of me as I ran through the woods. I stepped onto this log and in mid-air light spread around me and the pain was gone.

I looked down and saw my claws. Reedus came up to me and looked into my eyes. He growled, but to me words came out. He said "I cant believe it". The other wolves came running up to us and stopped dead in their tracks. My brother stepped forward and said "this is amazing". I looked at him and everybody else. I couldnt believe that we were werewolves. I looked at all of them and asked "what wrong"?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have to stop here. Another cliffhanger! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please comment if you want me to write more! Add this to your library because I update it everyday. follow me and I will follow you! thank you again for all of the reads! I couldnt do this without you! <3