Chapter 1

"Shut up bitch!"

"No! I'm tired of you!!"

His hand made contact with my face.He hit me so hard I felt my skin rip apart. Blood trickled down my face. My hand instantly went to the gash and I flinched. He pulled me up by my hair and grabbed my neck.

"Next time you talk back it'll be way worse, stupid bitch."

He threw me to the ground and kicked my stomach.

"Now clean this shit up."

I got up immediately ignoring the pain on my stomach. I didn't want another beating so I took of my sweater and wiped the floor with it. I gathered the rest of my books and headed home. Why me? Out of all the guys in this damn school! Me.Why did he have to bully a girl?

I made my way home slowly. I had no one to go to anyways. My parents were never home. I have no siblings. I have friends but if I'm seen talking to them I'll get hit harder by him. I sneak behind his back and see them anyways. This is why I got beaten today. He saw my friend Angie leaving me in a hurry.

Who is him?

Niall Horan.

My Bully.

Why does he bully me? Who fucking knows.

A little background on me. I moved to Ireland in June. School was already out so I had 3 months of vacation. During the summer I met a few neighbors and I made friends with them easily. We ended up being the same age (17) and we go to the same school. The first day of class I meet up with Angie, Jessie, and Bri. We discussed the classes we had in common and they gave me a tour. The day went well until I met Niall.

He was in my Senior Chemistry class. He sat down right next to me and smiled at me. I returned the gesture genuinely. I thought he was cute. He had lake blue eyes, blonde dyed hair, a bit of freckles and a cute Irish accent. Well duh. I'm in Ireland. Anyways, I thought he was nice and all until he caught me outside of class at my locker.

"Hey!"

I turned to see Niall walking towards me.

"Umm. Hi." I respond nervously.

"You're the new girl, eh?"

"Yeah. I'm Kendra."

"Who cares." He said coldly.

"Excuse me?" I ask shocked.

"Now shut up and listen. If you don't do what I tell you you'll suffer the consequences. Now I want you to walk home and ignore your friends. If you even talk to them I'll make sure you receive your punishment."

"But?... What did I do???" I ask confused.

His hand slaps my cheek.

"Shut up! Now do what I tell you. I'll be waiting for you."

I held my hand to my face and nodded. I grabbed my things and walked home. I heard the girls yelling my name and I ignored them the best I could. What did I do for him to slap me??? Surely, I get home and he's waiting at my door. Great.

"Now now. You scared new girl?" He asks with a huge smirk.

"N-no." I stutter.

He slaps me again.

"Did I tell you to talk?!" He yells.

I shake my head no.

"Good. Now let me tell you a little something...you don't belong here. No one likes you. It'd be better if you went back from wherever the fuck you came from."

I stare at him in shock.

"Now go! You're a fucking outcast and you know it."

He pushes me to my door and I quickly open it and lock myself inside. My tears start to fall down like a waterfall. How can he be so cruel? I just met him?If this is how my senior year is gonna go I might as well move back to America.

I cried the rest of the day and thought about what he said. Fuck it. I texted the girls and told them to come over but to come in from the back. They came quickly and saw me crying.

"Oh no! What happened!!!" Bri asked in concern.

"N-Niall h-hit m-m-me." I softly muttered in between sobs.

"Why honey?" Asked Angie.

"I-I-I dunno. He told me to go back to where I came from and that no one likes me." I say sobbing.

"Don't listen to him love." Said Jessie.

"And he said if he sees me talking to you guys he'll hit me again." I cry.

"We have to make sure he doesn't see us then. We're here for you love don't worry." Bri said rubbing my back.

I relaxed a bit and fell asleep. Ever since then, Niall has been bullying me.

_______________________

:D