Untitled Part 1

The music was blasting through the water speakers on the corner of my t.v stand. It was playing my playlist that I listen to on the weekends. honestly, I'm not the worst dancer in history, but when I look good and flawless, I can dance like a professional.

"Maci!! turn the music down!!" my little brother, Ethan yells. Ethan has always obeyed by my dad's rules wherever he goes. it's ridiculous. He needs a break ever once in awhile, right?

instead of turning it down, I turn it up and change the song to "hey mama.", my brother hated the song. I was waving my hands in the air and dancing when my door was opened. I flip my wrist and turned the music down with my apple watch.

"look who just woke up." my mom said, giving me the eyes. she was holding my youngest sister, Reagan who had just turned 2.

"hi sissy," she said waving and blowing me a kiss. I put my hands out to offer to hold her. she said "no sissy!" and cuddled up against mom.

kids.

mom walked out of my bedroom. I laid down on the bed and thought to myself, "they joy of being the oldest, oh the joy of having your own room. oh the joy, the joy, the joy." I thought.

coming to mom's house was like going to heaven for a week., only on Wednesday, you had to go back to hell. Too bad it was Sunday, which meant I had to return to where I hated most. It was already 4:26 and we normally left around 4:35. which meant dad wold want to know every detail about my apple watch, which I just got, and would search it top to bottom. it cost a lot of money and it was the color everyone wishes they had, white and gold.

"Maci, it's time to leave, let's go." mom yelled from upstairs. I turned off my heater, vanity light, and actual room light and left to go to dad's house.