Untitled Part 14

this scene may be to intense for younger readers

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked inside and I walked straight into my room and put my cheer bag in my closet and put my backpack on top of it. so if it made any sounds it would be almost impossible to hear. I grabbed a cupcake from last night or last week and ate it and poured a glass of milk and changed into short shorts before walking outside.

the weather was warm and It felt like a good time to have a bonfire or something. I found my bike and decided to let my inner younger child play pretend. 

I was riding in sharp circles when dad pulled up and got out of the car. i thought it would be polite to greet him inside.

I was wrong.

I walk inide and say

"hi daddy. how was work?"

he glared at Amber and said

"awful, thanks for asking."

My smile turned into a frown and I walked past him into my room. I listen as Abby and Little bacon walk in to say hello.

"hey daddy, we have a soccer meet on friday. Wanna come?"

"of course I wan't to come watch my little soccer girl! you've been doing so good lately!"

anger boiled in my veins and I walked up the  flights of stairs and approached dad angrily

"we have early cheer practice tommorro-"

"what did I say about cheer?"

and the inner monster was unleashed

"I DON'T KNOW DAD!? MAYBE THE FACT THAT YOU WON'T SUPPORT ME AND WON'T DO ANYTHING FOR ME BUT YOU CAN SUPPORT EVERYONE ELSE IN THEIR SPORTS!!!!" 

"I DON'T SUPPORT YOU BECAUSE YOU WANT TO PUT YOURSELF OUT THERE AS A SEX OBJECT!!!"

"YOU THINK THAT"S WHY I CHEER DON'T YOU?YOU THI-"

this time his voice was louder than mine and it could not get any louder.

"YOU CHEER BECAUSE YOU WANT ME TO BE ASHAMED OF THE DAUGHTER I HAVE!! YOU CHEER BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU"RE SO PRETTY!! YOU THINK YOU'RE THE BIGGER PERSON???!!! YOU'RE NOT!!!!!!! YOU JUST A STUCK UP LITTLE CHEERLEADER!!"

My arms fly out to push him as he makes me back up. I fall backwards and trip over the 4 steps and I hear a crack and pain fills my whole leg as my head hits the floor. Dad shuts the door and I'm left alone with death pains and a faint feeling in my head.