Untitled Part 9

"5,6,7,8" I yelled as the flyers flew up in the air and did two feet. 

"allyssa!! have Jake push up on you butt!! 2 laps after practice."

I watched and thought to myself. we need new stunts if we're going to a tournament in 7 weeks. 

"gabbie, i'll take your spot. stop the music and restart."

I got into flyer position as gabbie took my place watching the routine. I wait for the music to start and when it does, I fly up in a two feet position. I go up and cradle and say

"everyone, we need new stunts. I want brittany and tyler's group in liberty and ericia and juliane's group in free stretch. I'll be in scale or chin-chin."

everyone nods as we put or hands in the middle

"bring you shoes tomorrow, we'll be in the weight room in the morning. meet at the track 2nd hour and in your shoes. Gabbie will be watching and we will discuss a new routine and music. am i forgetting something?"

"after school practice?" someone in the crowd yells

"yes. we'll be in the gym to work on the routine. good job today, make sure you in here early to stretch. girls?"

all together us girls say

"we are the bulldogs"

and the boys howl like dogs

"TEAM!!!" we yell at the same time.  I go over to the girls locker room and and get changed and leave my hair in the sweaty ponytail and jump in the showers just for a rinse off. 

"don't forget track 2nd hour!!!" i said as I walked out the door.