Untitled Part 8

I woke up to the blinding of the light in my eyes. thatś what I wake up too. every day. 

"maci. are you up?" asked my dad.

i groan in response 

"let me see you move"

I lift my head and did a demon-like scream. I do that a lot.

he left and I rolled over and watched Abby get ready for school, halfway asleep. she looked zombified (as always) I rolled out of bed and took off my pants and walked around to the vanity (which was covered in everything you could imagine) and plugged up my flat iron and looked in the mirror. I looked terrifying. I ran a brush through my hair  and looked a little more alive, only i needed mascara.

"i need more MMMAAAASSSCCCAARRRRAAA."

so I walk to to my closet and took one look at it, and said

"abby? what is today?"

"monady?"

I groan and decide today is the day for sweatpants and a t-shirt. I find the sweatpants and find a NCA cheer shirt from last year that would match my Nike shoes. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and went into my closet to pack my cheer bag. I made sure to get my water bottle for before school practice and 2nd hour practice. after school practice I always went home and  ate everything in the house. I looked at the time on my watch. 

6:23 am.

I didn't have time. I needed to be at practice early so I could get my extra practice time in. 

I grabbed my bag and went into the kitchen and opened the cabinet

"what are you ding?" asked hunter, the youngest one in the family. he's sweet but EXTREMELY annoying.

"where are the granola bars? and why are you in your underwear?"

"i ate them. they're really good" he said. 

"thanks for eating my breakfast little bacon    (that's his nickname)"

he handed me a banana and I grabbed it as dad yelled

"i'm getting in the car!!! if you're not in there your riding the bus!!"

I ran to the front door and yelled "SHOTGUN!!" at the top of my lungs.

I hoped in and all my siblings were in their seats. I applied mascara in he mirror and filled in my eyebrows. dad pulled out and soon we were at the school. i walked in and said

"let the torture begin....."