Untitled Part 26

when he was done eating, he said

"i gotta go home babe. My parents said I have too."

"okay. Are you going to school tomorrow?"

"probably not. what about you?"

"mom said I didn't have to go because I have so many days to use."

he nodded and kissed me goodbye.

I was alone in the house and with Layne gone, I was bored out of my mind. I thought of some things it would be cool to do. I couldn't go back to school, that would be jut as boring as staying here. 

I thought about how much I missed the gym and how, thanks to dad, my broken ankle would mess it all up. thinking of my dad made me wonder where he was. I pulled out the apple computer and thought of what I could possibly find. 

I already knew we had a court date, which was saturday, but I needed to know what to expect. I wanted to know if he would end up going to jail, if he was going to loose custody of me and my brother, if Abby and hunter would be put in foster care, or what was going to happen to me. 

I ended up finding a website that would let me take a test to find out. i clicked my age and injuries that were involved and if sexual abuse was present. 

when I had finished, it loaded and the results showed

Termination of parental rights 

Ruined reputation 

Criminal record 

Supervised access to the child

I wasn't surprised. He deserved jail time. he hurt me and he doesn't deserve to see me or any of my siblings.