Untitled Part 17

I was back at home and all i could think about was sleep. I lay on the couch because I was to lazy to go to bed and I didn't want to walk down the stairs. My phone lit up when I was halfway asleep.

hey. heard about what happened. I just wanna say I'm here if you need anything

it was one of my extremely old friends who I'm guessing had my old number and found out. What does she know? I laid my head back and fell into a deep sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up and mom was in the bathroom and getting ready to take a shower, stating it was early in the morning. I flipped my wrist and knew it was time to get up and get ready. I did my normal makeup routine but stared at my closet for what seemed like hours. I had my hair pulled up in a ponytail and knew I had to match. I was going to be getting a lot of attention today, so i would need to look nice. I pulled out a Blue ivory-Ella shirt that had the elephant and words outlined in a purple, which made me pull out some new purple Nike shorts and purple charcos. I pulled everything on and went upstairs. and Mom was waiting on me with my bag and a water bottle. I said thank you and she opened the door for me as we got in the car. I remembered cheer practice and autho I had everything packed, I wasn't going. with a broken ankle Doctor said no cheer until further notice. Today would be my last day here because Mom agreed that I had just enough days to miss Wednesday,Thursday, and Friday. I wasn't interested in school and we were only watching a movie in the library. It was something. I couldn't exactly remember. 

i said goodbye and walked inside to a big surprise.

_____________________________________________

please don't forget to vote and comment!!!