Untitled Part 13

5th hour is the last hour of the day and I never seem to do anything. It was a study hall and I had some homework to work on and wanted to play around on my phone, so I decided I could go to the gym later. I opened my binder and plugged in my earbuds and turned on thumbprint radio and on came "treat you better" and I turned it all the way up. I did my homework and when I was finished, scrolled on Instagram and Snapchatted Skyler. she would send me a selfie and on the norm I would screenshot for birthday collages. It was 2:12 and I started packing my thing and walked out the door listening to "dirty laundry"

I got on the bus and my stop wasn't that far. I scrolled on Instagram and suddenly realized I wasn't supposed to have my phone at my dad's house. I googled where and how to hide it, but there weren't many options. I could hide it in my bag. no. bra? no. cheer bag. no- wait yes!! I opened my cheer bag and hid my phone in my cheer shoes after putting on complete silent. I prayed this worked. It's just for a day, it's not that bad. I got off at my stop and walked into the t-shirt shop and Amber automatically looked at my cheer shirt and rolled her eyes.  Just because they don't make our cheer shirts because they don't support cheerleaders, isn't my fault. 

my dad has never supported the fact of me being a cheerleader. I work hard and go to competitions that dad and amber, nor the kids never show up to. when we had a bake sale, nobody from dad's family bought anything He claimed the cheer shorts were too short and boys look at us as a sex object which gave me chills. If anything is cheer related, dad wants nothing to do with it. Once when I asked him, his face boiled red and I got yelled at and he was just inches from my face, spitting every time he opened his mouth. 

now it's not that bad. we decided that I could do cheer, under the circumstances of that I never ask him to go to or help do anything about it. However, I still want him to support me, after all, he supports Abby and little bacon. 

we got in the car and thank god my phone stayed on silent the whole way home. 

"um, we might have early practice for cheer tommorr-"

"what did we say about cheer?"

I shut my mouth and knew there was going to be a talk about this soon. I will fight for my support.