Untitled Part 4

Normally, I love to sing, but when it comes to church, I feel there is no need to express special talents. when we finish, we take our seats and watch the little kids sing. However, I always pull out a notebook and write notes to Maddie. We talk about anything and everything.

hey hey

sup

nm. I need some help on homework in math. .do you think you could help??

sure :) no prob.

thanks! ur the best. now, on a completely unrelated topic, what am I gonna do about that book? It's been 3 days and still haven't got any views. it's killing me.

don't worry about it. what's the new one about?

this girl who gets abused. It seems too tragic.

wdym? I read it and It looks great. Tragic means death and blood and blah, blah, blah. yours just happens to be better that.

so like. . . depressing??

lol . no. like it's rlly good. I love it.

I'm deleting it.

no!!! you can't delete it!!

it. I got this. I'll make another one.

it better be good.

u know it will. :)

;)

she put the note in her pocket and we decided to pay attention to the pastor.

"....one of the questions we have been studying on for the past month is whether or not we have Guardian Angles.Now one thing we need to think about is how do we become angels? new is, we don't, but we get to judge angles when it comes time for us to be judged by the lord...."

I looked at Maddie who seemed to be paying just as much attention as I was. None.

"do you think he's done his research? I mean..."

"you know he probably didn't."

"legit."

"what?"

"nevermind. do you think we have guardian angels?"

"Well. .yeah. . . I mean, when my grandma passed away, I always thought she was my guardian angel."

"yeah, same here. when my grandpa passed away, I was always told he would be my guardian angel."

"have you ever had a life or death experience where you think an angel saved you?"

my mind went blank when a wave washed over me. a panic attack hit and I tried to let words flow out of my mouth, but nothing came. then panic began to stir one again as I remembered the story.