Untitled Part 25

I woke up to find my legs tangled in someone else's. I realize what happened last night and Layne probably fell asleep. I enjoyed the feeling of him being this close to me, It felt comforting and I felt secure in his arms. 

I groan just to try to get him to wake up a little

"good morning princess."

"what'd you call me?"

"princess. why, do you not like it?"

"no, it just that normally a guy doesn't call you his princess unless you're dating."

our conversation was obviously over because he stuck his head behind me. 

"if I asked you out what would you do?"

"I dunno. depends on how you ask."

"i have a question."

"yeah?"

"are you happy?"

"of course."

"do you wanna be happy together?"

"what?"

"you wanna be my princess?"

a smile formed on my face as I flipped over and kissed him. I knew he wasn't expecting it and that was the best part about it. 

I pulled my phone off the nightstand and cuddled closer to him and we played n snapchat for hours, even making one that said "he's mine."

we layed in bed when I said

"you want breakfast?"

"is that even a question?"

I smiled and ran upstairs. 

I was wearing bloomers and my cheer shirt from year before last and the bloomers were a little too tight and too short. 

I walked into the kitchen and got out a pan for eggs and the waffle maker for. . . Well, waffles! I cooked while waiting for Layne to get his butt up here. He's so lazy! He was probably tired and ready for me to come back to bed. 

I then heard him come upstairs and he looked Zombiefied. I smiled and went over to see what I was doing. 

"smells good in here."

"thanks babe."

I watched as he opened and closed cabinets

"looking for something?"

"yeah. where the cups?"

"in the cabinet closest to the sink." 

he grabbed a emoji cup and went to the fridge and pulled out Aj and Oj. 

"whatcha want baby girl?"

"orange juice please."

he poured out the orange juice and sat the cup on the counter next to me. 

he wrapped his arms around my waist and when he went to let go, instead he slipped his hands on my tummy and went down at an angle. 

I whipped around, causing me to accidentally whack him with a spatula. 

we laughed and kissed him as I put the eggs and waffles on a plate while we walked downstairs together laughting.