Untitled Part 3

this chapter is dedicated totinyboxedtim. in this chapter, she is "Maddie" in this chapter. She makes church so much funner than what is was without her!!!

_____________________________________________________

I went and sat down with Ali, who was my brothers "soon-to-be" girlfriend. She was 17 and I was 14, but she was my best friend. She and I have the same style and she was Cody's older brother. Even though she was kind of dating my older brother and I was planning to have a future with Cody, there had always been that doubt within my soul. When Ali and Garrett had some issues and broke up in the past, I honestly found myself all over Cody. At that time, we became so close, I thought he might ask me out or something. We were that close.

I was interrupted when my favorite of the whole youth group showed up, Maddie. She was a person who could make you smile about anything and everything. She was new, but she was still my favorite. We had a sleepover and when her brother had tripped and faceplanted on their floor, he had a bloody nose. however, Maddie and I ended up laughing so hard my ribs were sore the next day.

"Hey, shorty! How's Maddie?"

"Doing alright. Tired."

"I feel you. How are you doing on your book?"

"Almost done. It should be updated later."

"Can't wait."

"I read some of your new books. I love it."

"I'm thinking about deleting it. Everything seems to be happening so fast as one of my readers said."

"it's okay, I get gibberish too when someone says something. just don't worry about it. It's dong great."

she turns towards the stage and we all stand-up, getting ready to go to start singing.