chapter 1

💞💞.        💞💞
       💕 ❤ 💕

           ✿゚•ૅ
      ✿ ❣゚✿
        •  ✿゚゚                                                                            *DREAM GUY*🙎🏻‍♂
                      ✿ ❣゚✿ 
     ✿゚•ૅ                ✿゚•ૅ                                      ✿ ❣゚✿ 
     ✿゚•ૅ   

_written by lilmeerahcute_👑

~~~~~~~~
FEBRUARY,2017

Q

1⃣

Even at first glance, you'd know he was handsome, he was wearing blue jeans and a white t-shirt that defined his muscles.

She was mesmerized, by his looks and even the way he carelesly threw groceries into his basket. She didn't realize she had been staring until she heard his footseps going down the aisle.

Suddenly he looked up, with stormy grey eyes, that were electrifying every inch of her body from head to toe. A deep irrecognisable sensation filled her and she couldn't help but look away.

He smiled, he was used to this, ladies usually had this kind of reaction when they looked at him.

"Excuse me! how May I help you?"

She couldn't look up, maybe she needed some help. So he steadied her with his arms on her shoulders. That seemed to shock her back into reality.

"Calm down and take a deep breath, OK?"

She was at a loss for words.

"please...uhh please if you won't mind may I have your digits?"

She barked out almost too quickly, while looking at his lucious full pink lips.

And then he looked at her. From head to toe, with a look that had her insides melting.

"Why?"
He said after a long moment.

His husky voice did something to her that she could barely answer his question.

"w...well."

And then she went quiet again. He smiled. A dimpled smile because she amused him.

"Never mind, hand me your phone."

She quickly handed him the phone with shaky hands. When their hands made contact she was shocked with an electrifying force that she had never experienced. He seemed to have noticed this because he leaned into her ear.

"sorry."

And it was like his husky voice pricked something in her. She couldn't even collect her phone!

I will continue if I seee  your opinions  about this novel ! plss y'll shouldn't frgt to  comment

Thanks👏

Yours
*lilmeerahcute*