Chapter 26

Adventure of a Life Time 

Chapter 26  

Lori walks out of her door and closes the door gently behind her, as she takes a deep breathe, before walking down the hall toward Mark's room at the end of the hallway. 

As she walking to Mark's room, she whispers to herself. "I cannot believe I am going to do this, going to Mark's room. I have to remember I love him and I want to be with him with all my heart, so it has to be right. It has to be, that's all there is to it. I love him." 

She has two more steps before getting to Mark's door, and then she hears someone walking up the steps from the lobby. She holds her breathes and looks behind her to see who was walking up behind her. She looks over her shoulder and sees older couple walking toward their room and go inside their room. 

Lori takes the last two steps to Mark's door. Lori takes another deep breathe before letting out slowly, hoping it would calm her nerves. It somewhat help, but not really, so she looks over her shoulder one last time and raised her hand to knot on the door. Lori wanted for a second, and was getting ready to knot again when the door open and Mark was standing there, with a big beautiful smile on his face, but also she could see a he was a little shock that she really was willing to come to be with him at his room. 

Mark takes her hand in his, brought it up to his lips by placing a kiss on top of her hand, before pulling her into his room and closing the door and locking it behind him.

Marks turns toward Lori looking at her in the dim light in the room. Mark takes two steps before he is standing in front of her. He notices her eyes were as big as silver dollars as she glances around the room. 

Mark whispers to her, "Honey look at me. I am not going to hurt you or anything like that. What I want to do is love you, the way a man supposed to love a beautiful woman." 

Lori finally looks up into his eyes and whispers so softly, that Mark had to lend closer to her. "You think I am beautiful, Mark?" 

"Oh... yes...Lori...so very... beautiful." Mark replies before he pulls her into his arms, then he was kissing her as he was staving for her kiss. 

Mark angle his mouth over hers and then deepen the kiss, while thrusting his tongue into her mouth. It wasn't long before Lori was doling with his. The kiss kept going like that for a few minutes before they came up for air. They both were breathing hard, trying to catch their breaths, before Mark was kissing her again, just as hungry for her kiss as before. 

As they were kissing each other, Mark was walking her backward to the bed. Once Lori felt the back of her legs touch the bed, Mark was laying her down on the bed, without breaking their lips apart.  

Mark was stilling kissing her and started unbuttoning her blouse and slipping it off her. He breaks away from her lips, breathing hard and looking down to her breast, seeing them bare for his eyes only. 

"God woman, you are beautiful," he said before kissing her breast and taking her nipple in his mouth and suck on it gently. Lori arms wrapped around his head keeping him there, as he loves her breast.  

Then he moves to the other breast and does the same to that one. 

Mark's hands starts moving down her body slowly removing her pants, kissing as he went, until he found the treasure he was looking for. Before Lori knew it, Mark tasted her sex with his mouth. She tries to move his head, he just looks up at her and shakes his head no, before going back tasting her, as if she was the best thing he had every tasted before in his life. 

Within a few moments, Lori was having an orgasm, where she could swear her coming apart and floating toward the moon and coming back down to the earth. 

Lori opens her eyes and sees Mark climbing up her body, somehow she doesn't remember him taking off his clothes, but he was just as naked as she was. 

Mark lends close to her and whispers to her, "Are you sure about this sweetheart?" 

Lori whispers back to him, "Yes, I am sure. Make love to me. Now Mark. I want to be yours forever." 

"God, I am so glad you say yes, right now. I want you so bad I hurt. "Mark answers. 

Mark takes his manhood, put it to her entrance, pushes inside her, and whispers by her ear. "This will only hurt one time, and then it will feel like heaven, I swear to you." 

There was pain like the one he said there would be at first, and then it was heaven as they made love to each other. As they both were coming from their orgasm, Lori said aloud, "I love you Mark." 

Afterward they were lying in each other's arms, Lori had her head on his chest when she asks to him, "Mark do you love me too?" 

Mark kisses her forehead and answers her, "Yes I love you Lori. I want to ask you something." 

Lori replies, "I am so glad you love me too. I was so worried that you would not feel the same way. What do you want to ask me, Mark?" 

Mark takes a deep breath and let it out before saying, "Will you marry me Lori? I know we had a rough start at the beginning; I would take all that back if I could. I never meant to hurt you and I am sorry for scaring you that way. However, I love you so much; I feel I cannot live without you. So please say you will marry me." 

Lori turns her head looking at him in the eyes, swallowing hard, raising up on her hands and knees so see could look at him better before she said to him. "Yes I will marry you Mark. When, Where, and what time? We will be leaving in a day or two, so when do we do this. Plus are you going to ask my dad my hand in marriage?" 

Mark was smiling when he said to her, "Yes I will ask your dad for your hand in marriage just in a little while. OK?" 

Before Lori could answer, the door was thrown open and her dad was standing there with a look on his face that said he wasn't too happy of finding them together. 

Lori was looking at her dad and as he came walking into the room. The first thing she could say to him was, "Dad we are getting marriage. We love each other. Be happy for us. Please." 

As Mark was jumping out of bed, Steve met him with his fist, hitting him square in the chin. He yells at her, "Get dress now and I will meet in your mom's room! Oh, you had better believe you are getting marriage! I can tell you that Lori!" 

Lori wrapped the sheet around her body, stood in front of her dad, and sad to his face. "You will not hit him again. I love this man. We are getting married this afternoon. So you go to back to your room, I will be there after I get dress. Be happy for me, OK dad." 

Steve lowers his arm and looks at her as if seeing someone else not the little girl he saw this morning at camp, but a grown woman for the first time. 

Steve turns around and heads out of the door and walks back to his room where his wife was waiting for him. He was going to have to tell her she was right about everything also, what he saw. He just shook his head and running his hands through his hair as he walked back to his room and wife.