Chapter 2

"Oh my..." moaned Naomi. "Harder baby!" She begged as Nik thrusting became steady. Doing as he was told, he held her hips and thrusted deeper and harder making her scream in pleasure. With her face buried into the pillow and her ass high it made it easier. He felt her clenching his penis with her vagina walls and heard her breathing become shallow. She was about to cum. He drove into her harder and even the pillow couldn't muffle her cries and when she came, she came hard. Flooding the sheets. He came into the condom not long after and slumped onto her back to catch his breath. He said nothing as he went into her bathroom for a cold shower. She wasn't the type to go for more than one round. It wasn't her style. After his shower, he came back into her room, fully dressed to see her changing her bedding.
"See you tomorrow." He kissed her lips and she gave him a sleepy smile. He left, heading to the elevators. He pressed all three of them. The one on the right opened and he stepped towards it to see Chloé Montgomery standing in the middle of it. They stared at each other. It was only for a few seconds but it felt like hours. Chloé cleared her throat being the first to look away. That was way too much tension for her to deal with.
She moved over and he stepped in pressing the lobby floor. "Hey." He said smiling at her. She surprisingly smiled back and replied. "Hey."
The elevator doors opened and the both tried to step out at the same time. Giving off an awkward laugh, Nikoli stepped back to let her go through and she did, walking so fast you'd think she was training for the walking events in the Olympics. Not to mention the fact that she was wearing those death traps females call shoes. Then again, she had the legs for it. He stepped out after her and watched her walk away. Yes, she had the legs indeed, he thought before heading to his room.

"I'm really sorry we can't afford a ticket for you to come for thanksgiving Nikko." It was his mom, Malaya.
"It's okay mom. I won't be the only one here. I'll just see you for Christmas and summer." He smiled through the phone.
It was no secret that Nikoli Ramsey was a scholarship student from Louisiana, United States, otherwise he wouldn't be able to afford the half a million dollar a semester.
"I miss you my boy." She began to cry.
"Aye mama...  no tears, only smiles." She laughed at his words. "No tears, only smiles." She repeated.
They talked for a little more before hanging up.
"Not going home for thanksgiving this year." Corey stated looking at Nik. "You can come home with me, my mum loves you." He offered easing off his own bed.
"I'd rather not see your stepsister again, thank you very much." Was Nik's reply. "She thinks we're meant to be together because our names sound alike."
"Nikola has a point." Teased Corey. Nik sailed a pillow at his head. "She's fourteen!"
"Age is just a number."
"Shut the hell up before I stab you in the eye." Nik threatened.
"See, that's something Nikola would say." Corey mused. "But on a serious note, you want to stay here for thanksgiving, your probably gonna be the only one."
"No, actually two others persons in my biochemistry class don't celebrate thanksgiving." Nik told him. He was referring to the twins Jonah and Ruth Ejah.
"Okay, see you when I get back man." Then Corey began to pack
💫💫
Everyone was leaving three days before thanksgiving. They were hugging there friends goodbye to head to the airport.
Among them stood Naomi, Preston, Darren, Corey and Naomi's sister Mariana.
"You sure you wanna stay?" Asked Naomi. "You can come home with anyone of us."
"Naah. I'll be here when you get back." He kissed and hugged each one of them. "See yah." As they all files into the bus that was carrying them to the airport. He waved them off as it left campus. He turned to go back into the school. As he walked in he saw the twins with there bags packed and waiting at the entrance. He gave them a puzzled look. "I thought you guys didn't celebrate thanksgiving?"
"Yeah, but someone invited us to go with them for the holidays." Said Jonah.
"Sorry to burst your bubble guys but the bus left."
"Oh, a car is coming to carry us to the private airport." Said a voice from behind. He twirled around to see Chloé Montgomery standing there. She was bundled up since it had already began to snow. "You can come too if you want. The Bungalows is a big enough place for all of us. No one needs to be alone for thanksgiving even if you don't celebrate it." She said referring to the twins when she said the last part. She didn't have to ask twice, which was why all four of them were seated on a private plane sipping champagne and eating expensive looking meals.
"I'm sorry for the extravagance. My parents tend to go overboard with just about everything." Chloé apologized sheepishly.
"Ms. Montgomery we'll be arriving in forty-five minutes to the island." Said the air hostess.
"Island?" Choked Ruth. "Your parents own an island. "
Chloé laughed. "No silly. It's not my parent's Island." The three guests sighed in relief. "It's mine." They all choked this time.
Forty-five minutes later the plane landed. "Can you guys like not show your dislike for me when you get to the Bungalows? My mom will notice." She implored.
"We don't dislike you Chloé." Said Jonah and Ruth together. 
"You just have a peculiar habit of sleeping around." Added Nikoli.
They headed out of the plane and walked to the front of the small airport. An old black man with a a neatly clipped grey beard and a receding hairline stood beside a grey SUV. Chloé dropped her bags and ran towards the man who held her in his arms and twirled her around in the air.
"Jeffrey." She cried.
"Titania don't you look beautiful." Said the man she called Jeffery. The three guests looked in utter shock as they watched the exchange.
"Oh, how I've missed you." She kissed him on the cheek. She eased out of his arms and turned to three. "Ruth, Jonah, Nikoli, this is Jeffery Moses. My Butler and best friend. These are my school mates."
They all shook Jeffery's hand and the boys helped him pack the small knapsacks in the trunk of of the car and all came in afterwards.
"You're not what I expected you know." Ruth mused.
"Just because I love sex doesn't make me a bitch." Chloé deadpanned.
"Titania?" Nik questioned.
"It's her real name. Well it was until she changed it. " Said Jeffery from the front seat. "We are arriving now." He then added. "Welcome to The Bungalows." On the outside were mini houses. Hundreds of them. They didn't look like bungalows since they weren't even made up of wood but concrete.
"I spent over fifty million on the houses alone. But it was worth every cent." She mused.
"Don't you mean your parents bought?" Asked Jonah.
"No, I bought." She corrected. "I'm not try name brag or anything but I made my first billion when I was twelve. I spent it on this while building my business. Blaque Magik. The people who live in these houses all year, the natives, bought it from me."
"You own Blaque Magik? I love their clothes line." Ruth exclaimed. "Not to mention the affordability!"
"You can tell my sister that, when you get there."
Chloé told her.
"Oh my God."
💫💫
Michaela Montgomery looked at her younger sister and smiled and glanced behind do her in surprise to see that she had brought friends.
"Guys this is Michaela Montgomery. Founder of Blaque Magik clothing line and shoes and my sister. Mickey, this is Ruth and Jonah Ejah and Nikoli Ramsey. "
Mickey couldn't help the next words that floated from her mouth as she pulled each of them into a hug. "Mom, Chloé's home and she brought friends!"
"Prepare for hugs." She warned and she was right there entire family and the housekeeper and two Indian looking boys.
Chloé didn't miss Ruth raising her eyes at the youngest Malcolm. Jonah just fitted in right at home.
Nik on the other hand looked like a deer caught in headlights. "What the hell did you get yourself into Nikoli?"