Chapter 24

Chloé sat on the bed in an obvious boy's bedroom. The blue walls and the numerous amounts of sports posters and gun posters etcetera.
"So will you help me?" She asked the brown haired blue eyed boy standing on front of her.
"I can try." Replied Tracen, heaving a sigh. "But if Graciela doesn't want to be found she won't be."
"Use your resources. Your family works for The Crest. You have the best information slash locator thingy among other things that grandmama is always bragging about when I go visit. You guys must be good for something." She pushed her hair behind her ears.
"What if you just let Graciela come home by herself?" He suggested.
"Are you bloody insane?" She asked, practically hysterical and pacing the room. "I love my baby sister but she's sociopathic. That's if she hasn't graduated to psychopath yet." She stopped in front of him. "She's on a mission to kill everyone she can. She's gonna kill innocent people."

"Naomi wasn't innocent Chlo..."

"And that makes killing her right? I mean I have done some terrible things in my life but Lala will hurt anyone who gets in her way."
Sighing once more, he looked her in the eye. "Won't you be getting in her way?"
"Yeah, but Lala and I..." She began but stopped. "She won't hurt me. She loves me."
"And if she does?" He asked as he grabbed his laptop from the side table beside his bed.
"Lets just pray it doesn't come to that."
💫💫
Benjamin Griffith woke up gagged and bounded with rope. His vision lulled and he felt dazed which was due to the anesthetic his captor had drugged him unconscious.
"Mmmmm!" His muffled cries began. That's when he heard a laugh. Feminine and sickly sweet. "No one can hear you. You can scream as loud as you want but no one will hear you." Said the blonde in front of him as she removed the gag from his throat. Ben's breathing was shallow. He would begin to hyperventilate soon and the blonde didn't want that. "Look at me." She said calmly as she lifted his chin to look at her. He continued hyperventilating and begging for his life.
"Calm down. You're giving me a fucking headache!" She rubbed her temple as she eased up from stooping. Why do they always beg? No one ever lets them go anyway! Graciela thought. He was still having a mini panic attack behind her. Annoyed, Graciela took a two edged knife from her combat boot and flung it at the man who screamed out in agony. She turned to him and watched blood ooze out of his shoulder blade. She smiled sadistically. "Now shut up before I throw another one and this time, I'm aiming for your heart."
💫💫
Ruth twiddled her thumbs as she sat in her room on her bed listening to her roommate, Kacey go on and on about how much of a murderer Chloé Montgomery was.
"I mean, she threatens Naomi and a few days later she's dead." The brunette babbled. "You're lucky you got out when you did or you probably would be next."
Somehow, Ruth felt annoyed at her roommate. More annoyed at her than she was at Chloé for lying. She rolled her eyes and growled slightly as Kacey continued to ramble and warn.
"Kacey can you shut your loo please. You're fucking annoying me with your chatter you git. You don't know anything about Chloé yet you act like you know her better than anyone. Just leave my girl alone or I will cut you." She was fuming mad as she stormed out of the room and walked down the hall and into the elevator to go to Chloé's room. She didn't forgive her-- not yet anyway. She needed the truth and nothing but the truth.
💫💫
Graciela looked at her masterpiece and smiled. He ruined it by forcing her to stab him in the shoulder. She had strangled him with the same rope used to stop him from making too much noise but not before she cut off each balls and then his penis... slowly. Reveling in every excruciatingly sounding scream that bellowed from his lungs. Also the signature joker smile which she carved on his face and finally the word:
EVIL
Written in bold on his forehead with his own blood. She felt proud. Her work was done.