Chapter 13

"Out of the way people. I got people to see and places to be." Yelled Chloé as she rushed to the front of the campus. "S'éloigner!" She ordered in French. People parted out of the way. She had never wanted to be back at school in so long. She just really wanted to see the twins... only the twins. Everybody else could die. It's not like she thought of Nikoli when she was away. It's not as if after her visit to Iran that she didn't Paris and shopped for a post Christmas present for the twins and him as well. No, of course she didn't spent twenty grand on a Michael Kors watch each for the boys and twenty five grand each on the necklaces from Tiffany and Co. she bought for herself and Ruth.  She didn't at all. She was fighting to get to her dorm room, especially since she had less than an hour to get ready for classes and she had gotten at McCarthy very late. She hurriedly put down her bags, except the ones with each gift and walked down the stairs (she had decided it was good exercise) and headed to the lobby where Ruth had texted her to meet them. The lobby was decked with top of the line furnishing and chandeliers hanging from the tall ceiling. The walls were panted in a creaming color and had floor to floor carpeting. It really was a little over the top, but eh.
In the lobby stood the dark haired and eyes twins. Both smiling from ear to ear and also holding a rather large dish and a smaller gift bag. She ran to them engulfing both into a tight hug. "I've missed you guys so much." She gushed as they let her go.
"Us too. And Grams sent this for you."  Ruth handed her the large dish. Taking in the scent of chicken, pork, beef and many more, Chloé let out a sweet moan. "I'm going to be fat aren't I?"  They all laughed again.
"And this," began Jonah, "is our Christmas gift to you."
Chloé took the bag excitedly and reached inside. Inside the bag was an enormous teddy bear with a blown up photograph of all four of them during the thanksgiving holiday. She smiled at it affectionately and tears trickled down her cheek.
"It's not much..." Jonah said scratching the back of his head nervously, "but..."
"But I love it." Chloé kissed each twin on the cheek. "Now I feel bad because my gift is less sentimental." She choked on her sobs.
She handed each twin their gift. They both opened it, Jonah's in a leather box and Ruth's in a blue one. When they opened it they gasped. "These look expensive." They said simultaneously.
"That doesn't matter." She shooed them. "Friends don't have price limits. They're priceless in this life and you guys decided that you wanted to be mine."
She hugged them again and for the first time in a long time, Chloé Titania Montgomery felt that she could trust someone again with her deepest most darkest secrets.
💫💫
It was pouring cats and dogs outside the classroom window. It was the first session (English) of the new term for the students and truly it was more of a "What did you do over your holiday?"  Type of class than a teaching and learning experience. But it was about to change into a whole different type in under a minute. The door burst open and a guy clad in dark skinnies and a grey jumper stalked into the classroom like he owned the place. He was the definition of, how do you say, "Oh fuck me."  Ahem. Brown unruly hair and blue eyes with amazing facial structure, thin lips and muscular. He made girls swoon and boys jealous.
"Hello, I'm Tracen Ponzi. I'm new." He said in a sexy voice. As was said before, swoon worthy.
But the name had caught a dark skinned girl at the back of the class, with dark hair and eyes. With a curvy body and a sultry smile. She felt herself hyperventilating. She stood up quickly and the words that left Chloé Montgomery's mouth I  a loud growl were as follows:
"OH FUCK ME!" And she didn't mean it is  the good way.