Chapter 18

Chloé Montgomery was frustrated. Sexually. It had been a week since Malcolm had started school at McCarthy, a week since her confession to Nikoli Ramsey, a week since Jedidiah beat the living Jesus out of Tracen and was escorted off the premises, a week since she had slayed a dragon. She was horny and frankly it was the only thing she thought about. She wanted to range a horse with her tight noose... if you know what I mean.
Chloé's phone buzzed in the darkness of the room and she picked it up from her night table. A frown plastered her face as Naomi's face popped up. It was finally official a week ago, two days after their very public brawl that Naomi assumingly went missing. It was all over the news, her missing persons flyers littered the hall ways and it was also all over social media. Damnit! Way to kill the mood Naomi!
Some people didn't believe she was missing, it was that she couldn't face the backlash of the fight that took place in the hall. Not that Chloé could call that a fight. It was barely a brawl. But disappearing off the grid without your parents knowledge was a bit too much and Chloé hoped- as much as she despised the bitch- that she was okay.
Sighing, she was about to put the phone back down on the table when it buzzed once more. Looking at it with a lazy expression that changed dramatically when she saw who was calling. Nikoli. Fuck.
So much for Naomi killing that mood.
Clearing her throat, Chloé answered the phone call. "Hello?" She asked. Her voice a pitch too high. Damnit.
"Hey Chloé, it's me Nikoli." He replied. He really didn't need to since she could pick up his voice from anywhere and anything. She just knew him like that. It was then she realised how obsessed she was with him and how sad her life had really become.
"Hello, anyone there?" She heard him through the phone again which pulled her from her reverie.
"Yeah I am. Sorry zoned out for a minute there. How are you?" She rushed out. She didn't have to state qhy, they both knew what or shall I say who she was talking about.
"As good as I'll ever be knowing that she could be dead in a ditch somewhere?" He said in a weak voice.
"No, no!" You can't think like that. You've got to think that she's on some island somewhere getting fed grapes and shite." Chloé failed at getting humour from what she said. There was a sobering moment of silence.
"Could you come over to my dorm or can I come to you? I just really need someone right now." He was pleading for her to say yes. She could hear it in his voice but she was at this moment like a female animal in heat and she would probably lead them to having sex with him regretting the on sombre tomorrow and rejection was not a face she mastered. She would probably break down and cry come to think of it so she wasn't going to.
"You know I'd love to but I've got a pile of unfinished assignments that I need to get done." Liar Liar pants on fire. She had in fact finished those in trying to get rid of her sexual prowess. She also cleaned, did the laundry, then Ruth's and Jonah's laundry too. Obviously that sint work at all and listening to Nikoli's voice only made her feel much more sexually aroused than ever... so imagine if he was talking dirty to her! A shiver ran up her spine at the thought.
GOD!!!!
"I uh understand uh... thanks Chloé. I'll let you get back to your homework." He hung up before before she couldn't utter another word. Chloé threw her phone across the room and banged her head into her pillow. "I'm such a blooming fanny. A damn bugger! Bloody hell man!" Who knew she could be so emotional? Obviously not her.
There was literally nothing else she could do. Probably give herself some self love? She shook the absurd thought from her mind. She had never self pleasure herself since she was fifteen and she wasn't going to turn back now. A smile then curled on her face as she literally flew out of the bed and into her lingerie drawer. If she couldn't get one brown haired blue eyed epitome of sexiness, she would go after the other.
💫💫
Tracen Ponzi heard a knock on his door. He really didn't want to get up from his bed. It was probably the security gaurds checking if all was well with everyone. Ever since Naomi went missing and no one realised til two days after was bad enough but now the school had tightened security on the entire school.
"Go away!" He yelled at the door. "I'm inside and safe for fuck's sake. Now bugger off."
The door was knocked on again. This time in a familiar. 'You are my sunshine'. It was the song he used to sing Chloé when she couldn't sleep. Could it be? No!
He got of his bed and walked to the door. He opened it and behind the door stood erotic looking Chloé with white lingerie on. Well, he was in for one special night.
She didn't give him time to speak. Before he could even think, her arms were encircled around his neck, her lips joined to his and her legs wrapped tightly around his waist. He wasn't very strong willed when it came to Chloé. The truth was he would have her any way he could. He was in love. Still.
So he kissed her back, and when she came up for air his lips attached themselves to her neck, latching on to her sensitive spot. She rubbed her derriere against him and his cock twitched in utter delight. He was hard already. He closed the door with his foot and pressed her against it. She gasped in pure ecstacy. The feeling of euphoria hit her body as her she withdrew a hand from around his neck and drew down his boxers. He felt bigger than she remembered. Much bigger. She moaned as she heard her lace underwear rip away as he spun at high speed and flung her on the bed. Damn, she looked scrumptious. Her hair all over her face, her body obviously highly aroused. This is going to be a long eventful night.
💫💫
Chloé Montgomery had woken up to a lot of things in her life. More specifically, she had woken up with both strangers in her bed and her in stranger's bed. Usually, she didn't even know the stranger's name but that never mattered to the dark haired beauty. But waking up to Tracen was fucking terrible. She knew that no amount of liquor could get her here but it seemed that desperation did the trick. She didn't like the stench of desperation on her.
Did she regret sleeping with him?
No.
Did she regret sleeping with him now, when she had so much on her plate? Yes.
This was a whole load of shit she didn't eat to deal with at the moment.
"Calm down. It was just sex."
No it wasn't. He thought to himself miserably. He missed what they did last night. He missed how after the multiple orgasm that they both experienced, the way she looked at him with sleepy yet sexual eyes and curled up to him. Fuck! He missed how even after sex that she still had that tick of keeping him inside her til the next morning. They both felt it. He was hard and pulsing. She was her usual self. How could she turn down a good dick? She felt her insides clench unto his shaft but she knew she had to stop. Chloé began to ease herself off the hard knob when Tracen pulled her back. "Chloé please don't do that." He groaned as she slammed acknowledge down on him, his testicle slapping her on her arse. She couldn't help but let the strangled cry of pleasure erupt from her parted lips. "I can't." She said between breaths. She couldn't help the fact that she was grinding on his dick. Oh how she wanted to ride his stallion.
"Yes you can. The damages been done already. One more ride won't hurt." His hips began to thrust slowly and Chloé, despite her better judgement rolled her hips and moved along with him. His lips descended unto her sweet spot making her moan uncontrollably. He pulled her on top of him. He didn't need to say, she knew what he liked and what her wanted. Slowly she began to ride the hell out of his dick. At her own pace. One minute she was moving fast the next minute you'd think she was in a rodeo show, rolling her hips, one hand on his chest, the next in her hair. His hands glued to her hips as he raised his to plunge into even more. "Oh God!" She became a blubbering mess. "Yes, that's the spot!" She never thought it was possible but the sex had gotten so much fucking better and their sex was always mind blowing. He flipped her over once more and slid her off his dick. She groaned in protest and he chuckled. To think that not too long ago she was getting ready to leave telling him that they couldn't do this again. He positioned her on all fours and kissed the small of her back tenderly. Positioning himself once more, her tentatively glided into her snug fitting canal. She threw her head back as in absolute pleasure when his fingers found her magic button. And as his thrust became deeper, harder, more precise, Chloé Montgomery saw stars. He was fucking her to her oblivion and she didn't mind one bit. She could feel her orgasm near, could feel his too with the swelling of his cock and all. But then he did something. Something that ended the fun and killed her orgasm on the spot.
"I love you!" He cried out in his woes of pleasure. And that's when shit went down. Chloé's eyes shot open and he stopped thrusting when he realised what he said. He just admitted to being in love with Chloé after clearly stating that it was only sex. He withdrew from her and before he could explain Chloé got up and went to his drawer, pulled out a long t-shirt and a new boxers.
"Chloé..." He began but Chloé raised her hand in signalling him to stop as she dressed herself. "You're a bloody wanker. But feck it, so am I. Like the bugger I am, I let you into me quite literally and that's just bloody rubbish. Just sex huh? Leave me the bloody hell alone okay. Just pretend I don't exist."
She was out the door before he could reply. Damnit! He slammed his fists not the wall beside his bed. Just damnit!
💫💫

So a lot of you guys are going to strangle the hell out of me in your minds but this had to happen to build the plot even more. You'll see why them sleeping together was important soon or maybe a few chapters down the line. Continue reading please😟😟 even if you are upset with Chloé. She is really a bad girl. Phew!
Don't forget to comment and vote and love Nikoli and Chloé.
Phillie❤