Chapter 29

Graciela Alvez was an underworld renowned over the top sadistic bitch. In every sense of the word. She lived for torturing other people. Whether it was pulling out their teeth or dismemberment. The works. And it worked...for her anyway. It was exhilarating and the rush of adrenaline in her system was worth every odyssey that piled itself under her feet. All the blood that resided on her hand.
And did her people fear her? Of course they did. It was her mother's doing. Marisol wanted a sadistic daughter, someone to rule when her son opted out and her husband retired but he had a love child and ruined it all.
Graciela didn't care about all that. She didn't want the kingdom. No. She just wanted Chloé. All she had to do was get these people who held her down out of the way and her sister could be free. They could finally be able to run away together and Chloé could raise her like a normal girl and not the psychotic monster her mother had engineered.
She would be free.
She turned to her victim and spoke to him in Portuguese. "Thank you for your sacrifice."
He replied in her tongue. "She'll kill you if you kill me."
Lala looked surprised at first then smiled sadistically. Taking up he pliers, she attached it to his nail. "I'm her sister, you're merely the help." Then she ripped out his thumb nail causing to scream in agony. "Now let's see how helpful you can be!" She yelled and pulled out another causing another earth shattering scream. Graciela Alvez was going to enjoy this.
💫💫
There pounding on Tracen's door had him up in a jiffy. He looked at the clock on his white night table. It was two in the morning.  He reached for his throwing knife and got up and opened the door. Chloé Montgomery walked in. "I need those trackers I asked for now!" She bellowed slamming his room door.
"Goodmorning to you!" He deadpanned.
"Look here Tracen Ponzi. I have the means to destroy you and your family's life. Don't push me. I need those trackers to save Malcolm's life. And if he dies because I'm too late I'll kill you with no remorse what so ever." Her eyes glistening with the promise and Tracen knew she kept her promises.
He sat in front of his computer and booted it up with a retina scan and a thumbprint.
"If he does die, when you come back to kill me can it be after sex."
"I'm itching to strangle you. Don't let me commit treason." Chloé responded. The Ponzi family was a subset of The Crest. Killing your own was against the law and not only The Crest but The Order would come after her.
"You know what. Let it be during." He snikered. Chloé fought the urge to bash him over his head.
"Are the trackers online or not?" Chloé asked in a disgruntled voice.
"Are my eyes blue?" He retorted sarcastically.
He began pounding the keys of his laptop and before she knew it, she was staring at Malcolm's live tracker, along with Michaela's, Jedidiah's, her parents (that included Rafael), Jonah's and surprising Ruth's who's tracker was a few meters away from this room.
"It seems you've got a stalker." Mused Tracen.
"I've no time for her insecurities and suspicions right now. I need to find Malcolm before the damage to Malcolm becomes permanent." She glanced at the computer screen. "They're in the east building? I've visited every room  in the school even the underground tunnels. How in the heavens did I miss an east building?" Tracen just shrugged.
"It's not in the original mappings of the school." He replied nocholantly.
"Then how do you know about?" She asked accusingly.
"Because I'm a mother effing genius babe. You of all persons should know that."
"Touché." She replied. "Look, I need you're stash. I can't go back to my room to get my babies."
Tracen reached under his desk and pressed a button. As if on cue, a painting on the wall split in two and mounted behind it was a class case with numerous guns and knives. Smiling to herself, Chloé took up a a glock and a .33. She checked the rounds and took of the safety, placing one (.33) in the holster under her pant leg and the other in her waist.
Next were the knives. She took up six spiral blades and tucked them safely on her person. She then took up a few throwing knives for good measure.
She felt it. The rush it brought to hold these weapons again. She knew the feeling all too well and it scared her. It took a lot of of her the last time to stop. It was invigorating. It made her feel powerful and that made it even more terrifying. Terrifyingly appealing. A ghost of a smile appeared on her lips.
"Well shit." Tracen said with a sigh.
"What?"
"You're back." He replied simply. "And you know what that means."
"I have no way of coming back out. Ever again."