Chapter 5

It was business as usual at McCarthy Coed Boarding School.
Classes were back in session. The fit body freaks and sports fanatics were hitting the gym to take off the thanksgiving turkey they cursed themselves for taking fourth helpings of. The couples of the school were making up for lost time. But there was a change in the whole atmosphere of things. It all began at lunch that first day back.
Chloé Montgomery walked into the hushed cafeteria to collect her usual of a pasta and baked potatoes with a bottle of water. The expected her to leave like she always does and she was going to, that was until Ruth Ejah stood up and yelled to her. "Hey, Chlo, where you think you're going? Comeon over here."
Chloé's eyes widened a little but then she smiled and walked over to the Ejah's and their friends.
The cafeteria was still hushed.
Naomi Garrett looked as if she was going to blow a gasket. "What the actual fuck is going on in my cafeteria?" She yelled standing up so fast that it made most people's head spin.
As Chloé passed the popular table, she snickered a remark. "Eating obviously."
Some of the populars laughed a little but Naomi gave them an icy glare that shut them up immediately. It didn't remove the slight smirk off Nikoli's face. As if what had happened wasn't enough, Chloé smirked at Nikoli and said, "Hey Nik. "
Nikoli choked out a chuckle before saying. "Hey yourself Chloé."
She walked over to the Ejah's with a little more pep in her step. A smile so broad on her face you could probably see all thirty six teeth in her mouth. Probably.
If Naomi was fuming before, she was a freaking bomb now. What the hell happened over the thanksgiving break that turned her boyfriend and her enemy friends.
Chloé Montgomery was Naomi's best kept secret and she intended to keep it that way. People like her boyfriend and people like Chloé should not be having any sort of communication whatsoever. It just wasn't done.
"Nik baby, what was that about?" She questioned. Sitting down she clung to his arm in a snake like coil.
"Conversation." Was Nik's reply as he took a bite of his burger.
"What happened over the break man? The silk in her voice had a suggestive tone." Preston Hallman stated. It was as if he was accusing Nik.
"Are you accusing me of something Preston?" Nik raised an eyebrow at him.
"No man, I wouldnt." Preston replied. "Not at all."
💫💫
It went on for most of the day. Chloé was either seen talking or walking around with Ruth or Jonah. Nik would share a secret smile with her when she walked.
Them saying hi to each other in the cafeteria was really nothing more than a rouse but if they were caught talking more than that well as suspicion would rise and rumours would spread like wildfire.
It was almost too much for her to handle. So when Matty Carlson approached her for a good time after sixth period, she gladly accepted it. Sex had always been a good reliever of stress.
They were in the back building-a place where no one visited except the grounds keeper and he wasn't in today. The back know building used to be the first science building but some explosion happened and burnt half the building down.
Matty wasn't a tender lover, liked it rough. He slammed her into the wall and began kissing her roughly. She met him back with equal force. She wasn't the tender loving type either... well, there were the few exceptions.  He bit her lips and she gasped. Taking it as leeway, he entered her mouth with his tongue, battling with hers for dominance in a sexual dance. They both wouldn't give up and it made him hard as steel and her as wet as an ocean. His mouth left hers and he began biting her neck, leaving tiny lovebites. She moaned out in pleasure, feeling quite turned on. He hoisted her mini skirt and played with the frilly edges of her underwear. He ran a thumb over the slits of her vagina through the material. She threw her head back against the wall, her hands still around his neck. He slipped his fingers beneath the thing material and barely brushed his thumb over her clitoris. Chloé squirmed before moaning out, "Oh please... more."
Smirking smugly, he added more pressure to the clit and slipped a finger into her tight hole.
"Another one." She implored breathlessly and arched her back when he complied.
He fingered fucked her rapidly and she squirmed and thrashed against him but there came a time when that wasn't enough for her. Chloé pushed his roughly away from her and wiped her mouth with the back of her hands. She walked over to him and reached for his pants, she unbuckled the belt and pants and drew them down-including his boxers. She followed it,and when it touched his ankle he stepped out of them. She licked him all the way up- watching him watch her. His green eyes darkened with so much lust it turned her on even more. When she reached his shaft, she ran her tongue around the crown. Sophisticated knees bucked a little and she laughed at that. Licking the underside of the penis and feeling him shiver in delight, she took on of his testicle into her mouth and massaged it with her tongue. "Jesus Christ." Matty hissed at the pleasure that was being performed on him. When she eased black though and took the whole thing into her mouth, sucking... blowing... twirling her dedicated and talented mouth and tongue around his family jewel, he reached back to use a wallow support.  He felt his balls churning for release and he tried to move her mouth but she was determined to stay put. The orgasm rose from his balls to his shaft and emptied into her mouth. She swallowed every drop of it and came up with a smile.
"Now for the good part." She stated smugly, removing her underwear. Suddenly there was noise and they knew that the football team had come out to practice.
"They'll  hear us." He stated
"Only if you make me scream. She set herself up, leaning front way unto the wall and giving him access to her from behind.
He ripped a condom paper and slid it on. "You better your last pound I will."
He entered her with no warning and she let out a shriek. She pushed her ass against him to meet him thrust for thrust. He was good... but definitely not her best. She let out minor moans, as her pushy walls managed to squeeze another orgasm out of him. As they panted and and slumped onto the wall, she muttered to him. "I would have lost my pound."