Chapter 1

She was a beautiful girl. Straight, long, black hair and ebony sun-kissed skin. Her nose a little longer than most females and her eyelashes thick, dark and long. Her dark eyes glistened with mischief. Her body curved in all the right places. In layman's terminology she was gorgeous and man did the boys appreciate that. At least nine out of every ten boys had a picture of her naked, she was in fact the school slut. She had practically slept with almost all the males that went to McCarthy Coed Boarding School. No one knew why she did it, probably she was bored and wanted the excitement or maybe this was how she got paid, probably a porn star on weekends. But those were all rumours. No one knew the real story to why she would sleep with anyone with a dick and man were the boys willing. She had been the cause of breakups, expulsions, suspensions, fights-- but to think that she was popular would be a sad mistake. Oh, she was popular alright, but not in the way Beyoncé was popular in the music business but more like the way a porn star was popular in the sex industry. The females of the school turned their noses up at her, no one wanted to be caught talking to her. The saying never lied when it said, "show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are."
So as she walked down the halls, her books in her hands, close to her chest, she strutted in her Christian Louboutin heels, her Banana Republic jeans and her Armani tank top and leather jacket to her first class, Sociology. People were talking about her, she could feel their eyes shooting bullets into her back, their words stabbing her all over. What were the girls favourite jeer? Oh yeah, Hoé Chloé.
She walked into the classroom and sat at her assigned seat- at the exact centre of the class. As the students filed in, her shadow of a smile remained on her lips but no one knew, no one knew what she knew about herself and she liked it that way. She didn't need pity, she despised it. She could deal with hatred, disgust, lust and many other feelings that the students at McCarthy had for her, but pity wasn't one of them. Her adoptive family knew that better than anyone else.
💫💫     
He sat there listening as the slandered her name. As his girlfriend Naomi Garrett laughed at what his friends were saying that Chloé Montgomery had done at the dorm party that past weekend. Body shots, they said, kissed every boy she could get her hands on, slept with at least five guys in that one night and was way to out of it to probably remember it because the amount of drugs she took that night. Darren Miles had been the one telling the story.
"She was high on molly, crack, weed, and some new shit I'm not sure what it was, not to mention the fact that she was drunk as hell."
Naomi tucked her already short, blonde hair behind her eyes and her green eyes watered as she burst out in absolute laughter.  She was pretty. Small nose and thin lips, stick thin-the way most guys wanted there girls and more importantly she prided herself for being a one guy type of girl.
"I heard she walked around the house with no shirt or bra on and all the boys were manhandling her fake breasts." Spat Naomi. Preston Hallman turned to the quiet boy with his arm around his girlfriend. "Nikoli,  aren't you gonna say something." Nikoli Ramsey narrowed his azure coloured eyes and the tight faced twat. In his opinion, Preston's nose was way too close to his eyes and his mouth way too big. "I wasn't there Preston, I can't make a comment about a girl since I don't care what she does with her vagina or her mouth." Was his reply, his rich voice rolling of his tongue and his words slapping Preston in the face. Corey Fahey a dark skinned boy from the Caribbean and Nik's best friend laughed at Preston. "The boy's got a point. Can't talk about what you don't know now can you Preston? Especially since Chloé turned you down, repeatedly."
"Like you're one to talk, she never made a pass at you either!" Retorted Preston. Corey smiled at that. "There is a difference between not seeing her that way and not being able to have her. Plus you all know I love my girls dark chocolate. Even though, with a chest like that, I could make the exception for the Egyptian Princess." He winked which caused Nik to chuckle.
It was study hall that they had been discussing the topic in.
"I still think her boobs are fake." Mumbled Naomi grudgingly.
A rich laughter echoed the silent halls and there in front of them stood Chloé Montgomery in all her expensive clothing. "They are actually real Naomi, I'm really sorry if nature is picking on you with your next to none existent pair but don't be bad mouthing mine." If Nik didn't know any better then he would say that Chloé was only defending herself or more accurately, her rack. But he knew better, she was mocking Naomi, leading her on.
"Why don't you go find a dick to suck you slut." Naomi retorted.
"Real original Naomi. You deserve a standing ovation." Mocked Chloé.  "But then again calling me a slut... isn't that a little self contradicting?" She then walked off without another word. Naomi's cheeks became flaming hot as she flushed in anger.
The four boys at the table knew to keep their mouth's shut because if that wasn't something...
"What did she mean by that babe?" Asked Nik.
"Just the bitch's sad attempt of a comeback." She lied flawlessly but Nik didn't know that she was. Why would Naomi lie? She was one of the most innocent girls he had ever met-well as innocent as any girl could really be. The bell rang signalling the end of study hall and they all got up to get their belongings into hand. As they headed out of the study room, Naomi whispered into Nik's ear, "Come to my dorm after class. My roommate's going into town this afternoon." He nodded with a smile and headed to biology and mused on Naomi's Anatomy for the rest of the class.
💫💫
"Hey mom." Chloé said into her phone. She was situated on her bed in her dorm room. The lights were off so no one would really notice the grey and purple walls or The Five Seconds of Summer posters or the emo posters either. Not that she was emo but she did indulge. Her favourite was a lace bodered,  pink checkered background with a razor in the middle that had the words  BITCH with an attitude scrawled on it.
"How's my baby girl?" Asked Raquel Montgomery.
"I'm great mum. Got my results back for sociology... an A-."
"There goes my little genius." Raquel congratulated. "Made any new friends to carry home for thanksgiving?" Of course her mom ventured into that taboo topic. Friends. Her mum wanted her to make tons of friends which was why she showered her with money and material things- both parents did. Henri and Raquel Montgomery wanted only the best for their daughter but too bad their immense wealth couldn't by her friends.
"How's padre?" She dodged the question with another one.
"He's gone on a business trip to Hong Kong with your brother." She was referring to Jedidiah.
"Send the plane for thanksgiving but if I bring a friend I won't be coming for Christmas this year. Send my presents and I'll send yours." She hung up before her mom could protest.
Now she had six days to plan on how she would convince anyone to come The Bungalows.