Chapter 3

Jedidiah Montgomery watched carefully. The boy was beautiful. It sounded feminine, he knew,but he couldn't describe Jonah Ejah as anything else. Not to mention he was climbing out of the pool. Water running down his biceps, trickling down his abs. He worked out. Even at five feet ten, he made up for his height with his body. He was on the same height as Chloé.
Jedidiah's gaydar was on the fritz. Jonah had to be gay or at least bisexual and if he wasn't well Jedidiah had many ways of turning him... and the best part was, he didn't have to go close to poor Jonah's member.
💫💫
Chloé Montgomery watched her brother watch Jonah. It was quite intriguing since she knew that Jonah wouldn't submit to Jed like everybody else. Jed didn't label himself like most people. Chloé actually called him a freelancer since he wouldn't state if he was gay, straight, bisexual or whatever.
"Jonah, my brother thinks your hot." She teased. She saw when the shock took over and he slipped and fell back into the pool. Ruth began to laugh her ass off.
When he came up for air he stuttered. "W-what?"
"Yeah, he can't stop staring at you." Chloé continued.
"But I'm not gay." Said Jonah in a matter-of-fact tone.
"He isn't either but he has his ways. He's gonna have you under him before this trip is over and the worst part is, you're probably going to be the one to beg him to do you." Before Jonah could reply, Chloé asked. "Where is Nikoli?"
💫💫
Nikoli Ramsey stared at the screen as he listened to his girlfriend ramble on and on about her holiday. He couldn't deny that he missed her. Maybe he should have taken her up on her offer and had gone with her to her home in Philadelphia.
"I miss you." He suddenly blurted out and Naomi stopped rambling. Her cheeks on fire.
"I miss you too." She smiled, still flustered. It was times like this that Naomi Garrett wished she had longer hair to hide her flaming cheeks.
"So where are you? That doesn't look like your room?" She said looking arounds.
"It's Jonah's room. He decided to go home and I came with." He lied almost too easily.
"Oh, ok... it's just that, that room seems familiar to me." She had her thinking face on. Aka: she looked constipated.
"Hey Nikoli, come out here. The pool's amazing." He heard Chloé call out.
"Was that Hoé Chloé?" Naomi asked.
"No, that was Ruth." He lied again before shouting out. "Give me a minute Ruth. I'm on IMO with Naomi." He then turned back to her. "Babe I gotta go. I love you and I'll call you later."
He ended the call before anyone else could ruin his relationship.
"So I'm Ruth now?" Asked Chloé, she had entered the room without permission.
"What do you want Chloé?" He asked in a bored tone.
"Well I came to invite you to the pool with the rest of us but eh." She said. It was then that Nikoli realized she was soaking wet and her black one piece swimsuit left hardly anything to the imagination. Her black hair looked beautiful wet though and it was becoming obvious why so many people were attracted to her.
"You don't have to come though. You can rest up for thanksgiving dinner." She told him and turned to the door going in the opposite direction from which she came. "Where are you going? The pool is that way." Nik said pointedly.
"I know where my pool is. I'm going where the sex is." Chloé winked before leaving down the hall.
💫💫
Michael sat on his bed minding his own business...well not really. For the three days that Chloé has been home, she hadn't come to see him-not once. He was beginning to think she was screwing the pretty boy with the blue eyes but that hadn't stopped her from  sleeping with someone before. It's not like she dated anyone ever. She hated romance. Just give her sex and she'd be ok. He knew she had to be horny, and if she wasn't screwing blue eyes then she'd gone three freaking days without it.
His door pushed open and there stood Chloé.
"Titania, whatcya doing here?" He asked easily get off his bed.
"Oh, cut the bull Mikey." She smirked at him.
He came closer to her and planted a tender kiss on her lips to which she responded whole heartedly. She pulled him closer rubbing his crotch unto hers. Not to mention the fact that they were both already scantily dressed; her in the black swimwear and him in his boxers only. His lips slipped to her neck as he began to rip the swimsuit off her golden skin. When she was fully naked he stepped back to admire her. Flawless.
"Lay on the bed. It's been a while since I last tasted you."
She didn't love him but she did love the fact that he took care of her in a way no one else had.
She felt him kiss her toes, her ankles, her inner thighs... he was teasing.
When his lips touched her chamber of secrets, she voluntarily opened her legs wider. His tongue began to flick around her clit making her squirm and convulse. She wanted to both push his head further into her womanhood and push him away as well. She decided for the first as his teeth grazed the clit. She moaned in pleasure and began to play with her nipples. He sucked her entire clit into his mouth and a  small cry escaped her mouth but when he forced three fingers into her vagina it became a scream. If Michael didn't know how to do anything else, he could make money from this.
"Oh God..." She moaned out as he licked and sucked her clean. Holding his head she forced him in deeper. His fingers thrusting in and out of her rapidly and he felt her walls clench them. He knew she was close and all he had to do was apply more pressure to her clit. He eased his mouth out of her honey pot and took the clit in between his teeth once more and bit it. She screamed in both pain and pleasure as she felt the orgasm rock her body. She flooded his face and his bed and like any good dog would he lapped up as much as he could- clean, clean, clean.
She was breathing heavy now as he looked up at her with hungry eyes. Smiling, she thought... the real party was just about to begin.