Chapter 17

"Tracen, I've told you repeatedly, leave me the hell alone." Chloé bellowed. "Do I have to tell you in a different language?" She was tired of him, he was everywhere all at once and it was passing her off.
"I just wanna talk," he began. "You at least owe me that much."
Chloé let out a harsh laugh as she reached the library, where she was to meet Nikoli to help him with English literature. "I owe you shite. You bugger. You fucked me up. Maybe not the whole way but you contributed. And Naomi never knew those stuff about me. Only you. Who knew that all it took for you to loosen up your tongue was for someone to tongue your balls and polish off your bellend." She turned into the library before he could reply. But she got him there thou. He told Naomi those things, whilst his knob was slamming at the back of her throat nonetheless. That bitch deserved the grave. He thought as he retreated from the library. And someone soon was going to bless her with it.
💫💫
"Sorry I'm late." Chloé apologized as she reached the private room. Crest Sesma had there private rooms built soundproof to keep in noise, so Chloé didn't have to whisper.
"It's cool." Nik replied with a smile. He looked rather edible, Chloé thought to herself. He was dressed in faded blue jeans-that even when he was seated seemed to hang dangerously low, a plaid shirt, his brown hair messy and unruly, making Chloé think dirty thoughts. Bad Chloé. She chastised herself not knowing he was thinking the same dirty thoughts she was even before she stepped into the room in her knee high booties, short jeans skirt and tank top. It was fucking raining cats and dogs outside and she was dressed like that?
Chloé took a seat beside him and took out her copy of William Shakespeare's The Taming of The Shrew.
"What do you know about the book?"
She asked, looking at him with wide eyes.
"That it was written by William Shakespeare." He shrugged
Chloé let out an exasperated sigh. "I don't mean to be annoyed with you but this is Shakespeare. One of the most brilliant -if not the most brilliant- writer this world has ever seen and will ever see again. So it kind off irks me that your so dense to his work."
"I'm not dense!" He defended. "Shakespeare just never intrigued me. Reading never intrigued. Why the hell should I read it when I can bloody watch it."
Chloé burst into laughter. She was laughing so hard tears actually spilt from her eyes. When she composed herself she turned to meet her dark eyes with the azures.
"Let's me tell you something sweetheart. No movie or series based on a book, ever beats the book. Look at Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy."
"You just like the sex was all!" He teased.
"Who didn't?" She asked in a serious tone. "Which person took up FSG for the conversations? No one, that's who."
"You are one defiled flower." Nikoli mused as he opened the script.
"I never claimed to be anything else. Especially not a pure person." Was her honest reply. "On a serious note. Are you okay?" Nikoli knew what she was going on about. The fight in the hallway that lead to a lot of dirty laundry being aired. It was two days back but both Nikoli and Chloé had been walking on glass around each other. He guessed that it was probably time to actually discuss the topic. "I'm fine." He replied. So okay, maybe he wasn't ready to talk about it as yet. It was a sensitive topic. He was cheated on by Naomi with Preston. Fish-faced Preston Hallman. But not only Preston but also Darren and a mystery guy. Then she went around calling Chloé a whore and a slut? At least Chloé owned up to here behaviour, Naomi acted as if she was the most innocent girl there was. Just thinking about that made his skin crawl, mostly for the fact that he was fucking a chick who was every other guys cumbag
Damn it!
What if he caught something from her? Shit! He needed to get himself tested.
During this time Chloé just stared at him. She watched him panic on the inside. She even heard when he mumbled out, that he was fucking a chick that was every other guys cumbag.
That hurt her.
And he wasn't even talking about her.
Because even though he was referring to Naomi, wasn't she still the same type of person? Wasn't she every guys cum slut too? Didn't she take dick anyway she could have it?
So much for Nikoli Ramsey wanting her?
If that's how he felt about Naomi,  how would she be any different. She was a slut too. Friends or no friends couldn't change that because behind her back, they would always call her Hoé Chloé.
"I've-" She began but ended up choking on her sob. She grabbed her things and was ready to exit the room when Nikoli grabbed her by the hand and spun her around. He heard her sniffle and was drawn out of his thoughts. "Why are you crying?" He asked her as he pulled her closer.
"No reason." She snorted.
"No one cries without a reason Chlo. And I'm not going to have you yelling at me tomorrow when I come and see you so..."
"I'm just like her." Her words echoed in the silence. "Fuck, I am her."
"What does that even mean?" He was confused. "Who are you comparing yourself to?"
"Naomi, God dammit." She yelled. "I am am her. I sleep with everyone. I don't care who they are, if sex is involved I'm all for it. I everyone's cumbag."
"No your not."
"Yes I am for fuck's sake." She cried out.
"So why does it bother you now?" He asked.
Because I want you but you don't want some whore like me. She wanted to say. But she held her tongue. "Because it just does."
Liar Liar pants on fire!
Something in her head jeered.
Shaking her head slightly and using her hand to wipe her nose, she gave the blue eyed boy in front of her a weak smile. "It's who I am and what I do best Nik. Being a Nymphomaniac. I can't help it." She told him before walking out the door and leaving him floored.
💫💫
Ruth Ejah rubbed her eyes repeatedly. The shit she was witnessing could not be real. But it was. The silver Sudan parked at the front of the school held the one person that made her heart beat faster than the speed of light.
Smooth dark hair, brown eyes, brown caramel skin, tall frame and a body to kill an old woman. She felt her mouth water and her heart speed up. Was she sweating?  She secretly checked her palm and realised she was.
Fuck!
She wiped them on the side of her jeans and walked towards the boy who was standing beside Jedidiah.
She broke out into a run by the time she was only a third away from him and ran into his open arms. He spun her around in the air.
"Aren't you guys the cutest couple." Commented Jedidiah with a lop-sided grin on his face.
"Malcolm and I are but friends." Replied Ruth, practically fighting her way out of Malcolm's grip. Malcolm chuckled and had a look on his face that said, not for long.
"Wait, what are you doing here?" She realised she didn't ask.
"I'm going here now." He smirked."I finally have the grades."
Ruth tried to hide it but she was beaming. "That's so great. Let me take you to the registration office... if you don't mind Jed." She directed the last part to the man on his phone.
"Huh, oh yeah. Sure." Jedidiah looked slightly out of it.
"Thanks Jed, and by the way, your boy toy is in his room." She gave him a sly smile as she helped Malcolm with his bags. The ear to ear smile that flooded Jedidiah's lips made Ruth laugh.
"Whipped!" The teens both said at the same time as the walked away with the luggage up the steps. Jedidiah could only shake his head. Maybe he was whipped. At this point it didn't bother him at all. It really was worth it.
He began to trod up the stairs towards the male dorms. His phone cooked at his ear as he made a call. The phone rang repeatedly.
"Hello, welcome to Adonis Corp. This is Raina Dale. How may I assist?" Said a perky voice at the other end of the line.
"Hello Raina, this is Jedidiah Montgomery. I would like to speak-"
"Oh, uhm... Mr Montgomery, I'll transfer you to Mr Harris right now."
Jedidiah smiled as the call began to ttansfer. He looked up for a second. Just a second. His eyebrows were raised in shock when his eyes fixed on a demon spawn Tracen.
"Raina, I'm going to have to reincheck on this phone conference." He hung up before the poor girl could answer. With folded fists, he walked calmly towards the blue eyed brown haired boy and sucker punched him dead lock in the jaw.
💫💫
The alert was everywhere. Every social media, every television statement, every poster... her face plastered them all. Naomi Garrett was missing without a trace. No one knew where she was and the worst part was, no one cared enough to realise until now. Not even her so called friends.