Chapter 26

Mrs Diana Muller loved Crest Sesma. It was her own little reading heaven. Her own quiet sunshine. Away from her loud and overbearing  husband whose ass seemed to be permanently glued to his favourite arm chair right in front of the telly and her crappy adult son who refused to work for himself and sponged off of his parents and was probably secretly praying for their demise.  The library was where she came to have well deserved peace and quiet.
It was one of those days, and it was early enough for her to do what she wanted in the library before kids started filing in. Setting the mood right was the first step and she turned on some classical music. Beethoven's Ode to Joy.
She began waltzing with herself as she packed the books away to there rightful shelf.
Pride and Prejudice
Jane Eyre
Oliver Twist
All belonging classical section. All belonging to her heart. She hummed the tune as she headed past the soundproof study rooms. As she did, a putrid scent filled her nostrils. It was enough to make her keel over. It smelt like the decay of flesh and it caused poor Mrs Muller's stomach to churn wildly. Following her nose and ignoring the dread that flooded her churning stomach, she opened one of the private study rooms. Her stomach churned wildly and before she knew it, she was spewing up her breakfast. Then, exactly after, she fainted and landed righted into it.
💫💫
"Why am I here? Again, might I add." Asked a bored Chloé. "I told you that I had nothing to do with Naomi's murder."
Detective Scrundel and Detective Broody smiled at her. "Oh... I'm still not convinced. Are you detective Scrundel?" Scrundel shook her head at Broody.
The man then continued. "But then again this is a different case scenario as to why you are here."
Chloe raised her eyebrow. "Can you please talk instead of wasting my time. I have a sociology test in an hour and I'd like to just add that I'm here again and I'm not under arrest so..."
Damn spoilt bitch. Broody thought but didn't voice it. "This is about your principal, Mr Griffith. He was found dead this morning, first by your librarian then by your school janitor before the students arrived."
"Oh, that's why Sesma block is locked down. Its an active crime scene." Chloé said thoughtfully. "Now, what does Mr Griffith have to do with me?"
"The same MO as Naomi... Only difference is that he was castrated. Wanna tell us why you castrated your principal. If you cooperate, I may be able to get the judge to send you to a mental asylum instead of a fortified prison." Said Scrundel
Chloé laughed at the accusation. "May I see some pictures?" She asked.
"Why?" Asked Broody as she spreader the pictures in front of her.
"Oh nothing.... Just gonna help you do your job." She sneered cheekily.
Chloé looked at Mr Griffith's dead body. Same joker smile, EVIL written in his own blood in top of his head, bruised wrists and most likely ankles. His pants removed along with his genitals. Apart from that thou the room was clean.
Chloé smiled to herself when she spotted it. Lala was getting clumsy or she wanted to be caught. Either way, the cleaning products that stuck out from the Book cabinet was hard to miss.
"Well?" Asked an irritated Scrundel.
"I have three things to tell you." Was her reply. "I couldn't have killed Mr Griffith for two reasons. First is that I was in my room last night when he was murdered with a friend and if you don't believe check the camera that a student stationed somewhere close to my room. Secondly, why the hell would I kill my alibi who I might add I was sleeping with the night Naomi died. And I have been sleeping with him for a few months now. Check his laptop, he likes to video the kinky shit he likes to do and I don't mean his work laptop." Chloé got up and fixed her coat to leave. "What was the third thing?" Broody asked.
"Oh nothing. Its just that this isn't the full MO of our killer."

"And why do you say that?"

"Because detective, the killer never keeps the victims body where they murdered them. And that room detective is where our dear friend the serial killer murdered both victims."
💫💫