Chapter 11

Naomi Garrett moaned out loud as Nikoli Ramsey kneaded her ass with his large hands. God she smelt good. But not as good as Chloé.
It had become a constant battle of not comparing Naomi to Chloé. Not that it was easy. Ever since he admitted to wanting to kiss her, she has made it her point of duty not to be alone with him. He didn't know if he was to take it as a compliment or a diss. Was it that she couldn't control herself around him or was it she was too good for him? He groaned out loud and Naomi, thinking it was for her dick riding skills, rode faster. "Like that baby?" She purred.
"Uh huh." He grounded out. This was definitely not he time to be thinking about Chloé Montgomery.
💫💫
"You're all smiles today." Commented Chloé as Jonah joined them at the lunch table. His face was fixed in what looked like a permanent smile.
"My brother was a perfect gentleman wasn't he?" She raised an eyebrow. Chloé and Ruth laughed out loud at the sight of Jonah's cheeks turning fifty shades of red.
"From what I've heard about Jedidiah, he's a skilled lover... sex god." Teased Ruth. Jonah threw a bread roll at his sister to which Nikoli -who appeared out of nowhere- caught and ate. The look in Chloé's eyes on seeing the blue eyed hunk was noticeable to anyone. She looked hungry.
That almost kiss had done things to her and every time she was alone with her thoughts, she conjured up images of what could have happened if they had kissed. How it would have felt and what would have taken place afterwards.
"You went out with Jed?" Nik smirked after he chewed and swallowed the roll and took Chloé's orange juice to wash it down. He didn't even wipe the mouth of the bottle. He drank straight from the... Oh God.  She watched Jonah nod. "We're going out again this Friday. "
Nik smiled before saying to Chloé, "I need to talk to you."
"You can say whatever you need to say here." She replied playing with her lunch.
"I'll see you in the hall elevator." He commanded before leaving their table and the cafeteria.
Jonah and Ruth looked at her expectantly, "I'm not going." She said stubbornly and began stuffing her face with her potato salad.
💫💫
So much for not going. She thought to herself. They were taking the elevator up to her room. It was a silent ride and absolutely scary. She wasn't scared of a lot of things but she was scared of the fact that she felt growing feelings towards the azure eyed  brown haired boy with a body that made her hormones scream to give each peck and each taut muscle undivided and individual attention. He wasn't new to wanting to fuck someone, it was part of her nature. What she was new to was how many times she wanted to fuck Nik... over and over and over again until she couldn't breath. Until she couldn't move. Until she was a tangled mess with his body. She wasn't scared to admit that she wanted him. She was scared to admit just how much she did.
It had nothing to do with morals. Not sleeping with someone else's boyfriend. Truth was, she didn't have much moral left. It was because she knew that Nikoli Kristian Ramsey would never ever just be a one time thing. There was a violent jerk in the elevator and the lights chipped out. She didn't bother asking what happened for only an idiot would not realize that the elevator stopped moving because of some failure.  Instinctively, Nik reached for the emergency phone but it was out as well. Taking out her phone she realized there was no bars on it. Well shit. She thought before sighing.
"It's most likely a power outage." He stated. "They'll probably start up the back up generator soon." Chloé only nodded.
She hated this. Being so close to him with a raging libido like hers.
"I guess this is a good a place as any to talk about this Chloé."
"To talk about what?" Yep, she was playing dumb.
"Stop acting as if you don't know Chloé. Ever since I told you that I wanted to kiss you, you've been avoiding being alone with me."
"I totally haven't been avoiding you it's just that I've been busy." She replied.
He shook his head. "You mean you've been acting like a bunny and fucking every guy you can get your hands on. Including my roommate and Preston." He sounded as if someone sprayed paint down his throat and it had dried when he said Preston's name. "Why in the world would you fuck Corey-my best friend if I might add- and Preston, my worst enemy?"
She raised an eyebrow at him. "I was always like this. I love sex. If you can't handle that shit you can always stop being my friend." It was like a slap to his face. He sighed, rubbing his hand over his face. "I have no problem with you being promiscuous-" he began but she cut him off.
"But your mad because I wasn't promiscuous with random guys. I was promiscuous with people you know. Or more importantly, I wasn't promiscuous with you." Her words were like venomous snake bites as she spat them out, but he couldn't let her know how she affected him. So instead he cooled his expression and laughed. "You think I want you?" He asked.
"Yes."
"Honey, why would I want someone that everyone else has had in some position or the other?"
He had expected her to get angry and probably hit him but her expression was as schooled as his. "Because, honey, you haven't had me in some position or the other."
He took a minute to assess what she was wearing. Shorts that exposed her thick thighs and a loose t-shirt. It was obvious she wasn't wearing any bra and he found himself wanting to know what they felt like.
"You know what?" He said out loud. "Screw this shit." And with that he grabbed her and kissed her deeply. He didn't even have to fight for her to open her mouth for she did it willingly. There tongues battled for dominance to which she didn't give up easily. She ran her hand up his shirt and over his abs, sighing in absolute contentment. Her other hand was around his neck pulling him down to her to close this to her non-existent space in between them. She moaned as his lips left hers and attached the sweet spot on her neck. Her nails dug into his skin and he groaned out it ecstasy. He drew in her scent of cinnamon and sex. He never knew that someone who constantly smelt like sex would make him so aroused. His hands roamed her arse, pressing her body to his so she could feel his arousal. God!
It felt like the Big Man upstairs had blest them both with a slice of heaven in the form of Nik dry humping the Egyptian beauty. The elevator jerked once more and it began to move again. Nikoli let out a colourful curse and Chloé began to laugh. She straightened her messed up black hair and her disheveled clothing. Her lips swollen from the encounter. "As much as I'd love to stay with you for the aftermath of making out with me in an elevator I'd rather not this afternoon. I'll see you around." It was way after the kiss, way after the elevator door opened, way after she walked out of towards her room and left him standing there... it was when he was confined willingly to his bed that the guilt of kissing a girl that wasn't Naomi Garrett finally washed over him and he had no one else to blame but himself.