Chapter 2

Once Jess got back to the orphan house, it seemed empty. As she walked in, the lights suddenly turned on and everyone shouted, "suprise!"
"Oh gosh!" Jess jumped up. "Congratulations! Now that you've finished college, you can work here!" Ms.Anderson gave her a hug.

All the other little kids who lived in the orphan house came and hugged Jess. "We love you! Just like Ms. Anderson!" They cheer. Jess chuckles. "Im happy, i finally finished college. And as for Ms.Anderson" *walks towards her* "since I've finished college, i must do what i promised. Thankyou for keeping me... mum" Jess smiles.

Ms.Anderson had a bit of tears forming in her eyes. "Welcome, sweetheart" she hugged Jess...

"Let's get this party startteedd!! Whooop!!" Jess shouted as the music played.
(Ed Sheeren-Shape Of You)

Jess was playing with the little kids. They were playing hide and seek. Jess went to hide but was called by Ms.Anderson.
As Jess walked in, she found Ms.Anderson, looking a bit... stressed. "What's wrong mum?" She askes.

"Jess darling, what should we do?" Ms.Anderson asks. "Why? What's wrong?" Jess asked again. "The orphan house.. We're loosing money. If we don't pay any money by this week, it will be taken over by a lady who wants to add it to her company" Ms.Anderson panicks even more.

"And who's this lady?" Jess asks. "Jenny Smith. She's part of a company called Pineapple" Ms.Anderson replies. "That company! The one who sells Difference Pineapple phones?" Jess asks. Ms,Anderson nods.

"Her son has a pineapples tattoo on his neck" Ms.Anderson says. "A pineapple tattoo? Is he eight?" Jess asked. "This isn't the time for jokes, we need to do something" Ms.Anderson starts panicking.

"Dont worry, it's easy... I'll just go talk to her" Jess smiles. "Are you crazy?! She's the most strictest person you'll ever meet!" Ms.Anderson shouts.

"Trust me, i'll be EXTREMELY nice. I will make something work for this orphan house to STAY as an orphan house" Jess confirms...

"What rights do you have to ask me for such a thing!" Jenny asks. "Please, we really need to keep this orphan house. Half of these children wont have a home to go to! Think about it!" Jess argues back.

"Dont argue with me!" Jenny shouts back. Suddenly, a maid walked in. "How could you do that to my sister?! You're all heartless. Im not working here anymore!" The maid shouted and threw the clothes onto the floor, storming out.

Jenny sighs. "Get out, my mood has already been spoilt" she says to Jess. However, Jess sits there, staring into space. "I said get ou-"
"Lets make a deal!" Jess shouts.
"What dea-"
"I'll be your maid for a whole year and you will not take over the orphan house" Jess cuts off Jenny. "Are you crazy?" Jenny asks Jess. "Please, I'm a really good at cleaning. I promise, i'll do better than this cleaner that just left!" Jess replies.

Jenny thought about it for a while before putting her hand out. "Deal" she says. Jess' face lights up with a smile. "Thankyou thankyou so much!" She starts shaking Jenny's hand.

Jenny moved her hand away. "Be here at 6am tomorrow morning. Later than that and our deal is over" Jenny glares. "Yes ma'am" Jess walks out...

"You got a job there as a maid?!" Ms.Anderson asked. Jess nodded. "For a year?!" Ms,Anderson shouted. Jess nodded again. "What about the kids. You were supposed to be their new teacher!" Ms.Anderson says.

"Don't worry, i covered it up saying im aboard. Im going to be living in the company. They gave me a room to sleep in. Watch how i save the orphan house!" Jess smiled proudly. "Oh Jess, what should i do with you?" Ms.Anderson sighs.

"Find be a boyfriend, maybe?" Jess giggles. "Oh stop it!" Ms.Anderson shouts and pushes her to go back inside...

4am the nezt morning

"Well Jess, looks like i wont be seeing you for a year... This is like im letting my sweetheart go forever" Ms.Anderson cried. "Don't worry mum. I'll visit" she hugged Ms.Anderson. "Bye mum!" She waved as she got into the taxi.

"Goodbye" Ms.Anderson waved whilst wiping her tears. As the taxi drove into the distance, Ms.Anderson walkes back in, to her office. It was quite. "Thankyou sweetheart. Im going to miss you" she looked at the photo of her and Jess when Jess was only five..

Jess arrived nine minutes early. She waited outside the door. As soon as it was six, she knocked. "Come in!" She heard Jenny speak. "Morning ma'am im here early as you told me to be" she smiled.

"Good, now get started" Jenny passes her some clothes...

"Ugh, why did i make this mistake. Im only cleaning the floor and it's so goddamn hard!" Jess sighed to herself.
Suddenly, the door swung open. She turned around to find a hot guy, pineapple tattoo on his neck. It was Adym

"You?!" Jess recognised him. Adym looked at Jess from head to toe with an impressed smile...

~ TBC ~