Chapter 24

"Jess!" Adym shouts as he was roaming around the street. "Where is she? How could i be so stupid not to recognise her... just HOW?!" Adym shouts. Just then, someone tapped his shoulder. He turned around. "Jess!" He shouted. Just as he was about to pull in for a hug, Jess moved him back.

"After all these years.. you come back. I knew it was you by the café, i was waiting for you to see if you could recognise me or not. How stupid was i to think you love me" Jess says. "Jess, don't say that. I love you, i really do!" Adym says. "You did Adym, not anymore though" Jess says.

She turns around but Adym quickly pulls her in for a back hug. "No i love you and i still do! You've been on my mind for so many years. The only reason why i didn't bring you back was because i didn't want to put you in the danger that you went through, three years ago. I wanted you to be safe!" Adym says.

Jess slowly moved his arms off her waist and turned around. "I didn't care about being safe because i just wanted to meet you. I wanted you to come find me and tell me how much you love me. But it wasn't you who found me, it was me who found you" Jess says.

She then slowly walks away. "J-jess" he mutters quietly. His knees wobble and he falls to the ground. "Its like loosing her all over again" Adym whispers as a tear escapes his eye...

Jess got back to her flat. She opened the door and banged it shut behind her. She then threw her bag and started throwing everything. "Why?!" She shouted. "Why am i so STUPID!" She started crying her eyes out.

She then slowly fell onto the floor. "I love him" Jess whispers...

Zoe came to see how Jess was. She knocked on the door, but Jess didn't answer. Zoe then searched her pockets, remembering about the extra key Jess gave to her, if she ever needed it. She finally found it and unlocked the door.

She walked in and everything was a mess. "What happened here?" Zoe whispers to herself. "Jess? You in here?" She calls out but there's no response. "Jess?" She calls out again. Just as she's walking, she feels something cold, under her feet.

She looked down and there was water flooded, all over the floor. Zoe followed the direction of where the water was coming from and it led her to the bathroom. "Jess? You in there?" Zoe asks. She still didn't respond. Zoe slightly pushed bathroom door and it opened. "JESS!" Zoe shouts...

The sound of doctors, muttering. Zoe, who was sobbing whilst holding onto Jess' hand. But they then took her into the emergency room, so Zoe had to let go.

"Zoe!" Someone then shouts. She turns around to see Zico and Adym. "Zicco!" She shouts. She runs to him and hugs him. "Jess!" She sobs. "She's going to be okay" Zico says. Adym didn't say nothing, he silently stood in the corner.

His eyes were red and his face was pale. Zoe moved back and walked towards Ricco, passing him a letter. Adym took it and unfolded it.

Im sorry but it's hard, seeing the girl i love say she loves someone else. 3 years, I've loved her for and she betrayed me. This is my revenge. I tied her and suffocated her in cold water. Now you know how it feels, loosing a loved one..

"Hang on a minute" Adym finally spoke. He then looked up at Zoe. He then grabbed onto her arms. "Where dones Brennen live. Tell me!" Adym shouts as he shakes her arm. "He lives in the flat that is 3 buildings and a road away. His flat number is 405" Zoe says. Adym looks at the door of the emergency room one more time.

He goes to the hospital desk and asks for a pen. He writes on the back of the paper and runs back to Zoe. "Here, give this to her when she wakes up" Adym says. He then runs off..

~ TBC ~