Chapter 25

Adym was knocking on a door. Brennen opened it, his hair was in a mess. He was in his night gown. "What are you-"
Brennen was cut off as Adym punched him in the jaw, causing Brennen to fall backwards slightly.

"Loosing a love one, hm?!" Adym was furious. He threw another punch in Brennen's face. "How could you think of doing such a thing! To someone so innocent?!"

"Well i love her! SHE BROKE MY HEART!" Brennen shouted back. Adym scoffed. "SHE LOVES ME AND I LOVE HER AND THAT'S GOING TO STAY LIKE THAT, YOU CANT CHANGE THAT! Don't ever think about coming back into her life. No girl deserves a guy like you. Your the type of guy that humiliates us guys that girls are to scared to even go out with us!"

Adym took a deep breath and punched the wall. "Be lucky. Im not furious enough to kill you. But if anything, and i mean ANYTHING happen to my Jess.. i will destroy you" Adym says.

He flung the door opened and banged it shut behind him. He then got a phone call. It was from Zoe. "Hello?" he answered. "Jess! She's awake!" Zoe shouted. He sighed in relief and cut the call, running off...

Adym runs through the hospital, going to find Jess' room. As he stands in front, he sees Zico and Zoe. Adym stops running and walks forward. "Can i go see her?" He asks. Zoe nods and he walks in.

"Baby, its me" Adym says and runs to her. She opens her eyes, and turns her head towards him. He falls down to his knees, looking at her pale face. "Im sorry, i couldn't take care of you. Im sorry" he sobbed as he put his head down on the bed and heald onto her hand.

Jess then touched his head and he looked up. Jess wiped his tears. "Its okay, i understand" she says as she wipes his tears. Adym then hugs her. tightly. She hugs him back and smiles.

"You smell nice, as i remember" Jess chuckled. Adym laughed, wiping his tears. Adym then looked to Jess. "Brennen.."
"Oh please, i dont want to hear that name, ever again" Jess says. "Well.. i beat him up. So he's probably lying on the floor crying that he lost you or... he's dead" Adym says.

"Wow.. you sound so cold and heartless" Jess says. "Well look what he did to you! Anyways forget him, we have other stuff to talk about" Adym says. He then places his hands over her eyes.

"What are you doing Adym?" Jess asks. "Just a second, baby" Adym says. He then moves his hand away fro, her eyes and in his other hand. was a little box.

"Adym.. its not what i think it is, is it?" she chuckled. He then went down, on one knee. "I know, this is awfully fast. No, im not asking you to marry me, i just met you after so many years, that would be weird" Adym says. "You're so straightforward!" Jess chuckles.

"I dont want to marry you yet. I want you to take me back first... will you?" Adym asks. "You've always been mine, there's no need to ask" Jess smiles. Adym then takes the ring out of the box and holds her right hand.

(not the LEFT, they're not engaged YET😂)

He then places the ring onto her middle finger and then kisses her hand. He then looks up at her and she looks down at him, both making eye contact.

Adym couldn't help but kiss those lips he hadn't kissed in so many years. It was a light kiss, at first. But suddenly, it got deep. Adym then climbed ontop of Jess.

"What are you doing?!" Jess shouts but laughs at the same time. "Something i should have done a long time ago" he winks and dives in again for another kiss..

~ TBC ~