Chapter 11

He slowly moved away from the kiss to look back at the others. Because they were asleep, he grabbed Jess' wrist and ran upstairs. "Adym what are you-" Jess was suprised by what he was doing. Adym threw her onto the bed and climbed ontop of her. "Adym seriously, are you drunk?" Jess asks.

"Shh" he whispers and puts hus finger on her lips. He then slowly moves his finger away and leans down to kiss her again...

(The rest is up to you.. But all im saying is...No shame shame happened😂😂😂)

THE NEXT MORNING

Jess woke up as the light flashed in her face. She moaned and stretched her arm. "Ouch!" Someone shouted. She quickly sat uo and saw Adym, half asleep. Adym looked at her, confused. "What are you doing here?" Adym asked. "Um... Do you not remember?" She asks. "No..Just get out" Adym turns around and closes his eyes.

"Jerk" she mutters. Jesz then looks behind and looks at the pillow. She then throws it on his head..

She banged the door shut behind her. "You two had a bit of romance last night" someone chuckles. "Oh Ryan, it's you" Jess awkwardly chuckles back. "I saw everything" he replies. "Um.. i dont know what to say" Jess scratches her head in embarrassment.

"He's not going to remember" Ryan says. Jess looks at him. "Hm?"
"Well you see... When he's with a girl.. late at night, that's what happens to him. He's done it with many girls. When he finds out what he did, he seems very shocked. Like he doesn't know what we're talking about" he says.

Jess looks down in disappointment. "I should get back to my own bedroom now" Jess sighs and walks off. Ryan looks at her from behind. "I can see why he's always clinging around her" Ryan mutters as he smirks to himself...

Everyone was downstairs, ready to eat breakfast. Adym walked downstairs with his pyjamas and no top. His hair messy and his eyes almost about to close. As he walked downstairs, all the maids said hello. "Where's um..Jess?" Adym asks. They point to the kitchen.

Adym walks in but stops as he sees something he thought he'd never seen before. Jess and Ryan...
Few minutes before
Jess was busy making pancakes for the others. Ryan was in the kitchen, to drink some water.

Ryan accidentally dropped the glass. "Oh let me help you" Jess turned around. She almost slipped but Ryan quickly caught her.

What's going on? Jess asked herself. She's so..beautiful. How could Adym not remember what he did to her? Out of all the girls, her?! Ryan says to himself. Wow.. He seems really nice.. Wait Jess, what are you saying? Your hearts only for Adym.. Wait Jess, what's wrong with you?! Jess says to herself.

"The pancake's burning" Adym interupts the two. Jess quickly stood up. "Oh right" Jess quickly took the pan out of Adym's hand. Adym then helped Ryan pick up the glass. As he was helping, Adym kept glaring at him. 'What?' Ryan mouths. Adym just stood up without saying anything and threw the broken glass into the bin.

"Hurry up. Im hungry" Adym says and walks out the kitchen. "What happened to him?" Jess mutters....
Jess was finally finished with the pancakes. As she put them on the table, Adym stared at a purple mark on her neck.

"Ryan, can i talk to you for a second?" Adym stood up. "Um.. Yeah sure" they both walked upstairs. "What is it?" Ryan asked. "Why does Jess have a purple mark on her neck?" Adym asks. "Why afe you asking me! You should know. You're the one that gave her" Ryan replied.

"I didn't.." Adym furrowed his eyebrows. "Do you not remember what happened kast night?" Ryan asked. Adym thought to himself for a moment and had a sudden flashback...

"Crap..crap...crap!" Adym slapped himself. Ryan just chuckled and walked off...

Adym didn't look at Jess for almost the whole day. He felt uncomfortable and didn't know how to face her...
The sun eventually settled down. It was the evening. Because Jess went to sleep late last night, she felt tired and went to sleep earlier...

Adym was downstairs and suddenly heard something fall. He ran upstairs, into Jess' room and saw a lady.. With a mask covering her face. "Who are you?" Adym asked. Jess slowly opened her eyes and saw the lady. She then screamed and got up. She saw Adym and ran to him. Jess wrapped her arms around his waist and buried her head into his chest.

Adym looked at the lady's hand. Why does that look like moms ring? He asked himself. The lady quickly jumped back out the window. Adym kept thinking abiut the lady's hand. Was it his moms ring? What was going on?

He then snapped iut of his thoughts as he heard Jess sob. "Jess, what's wrong?" He asked and moved her back. "T-that lady. She has a mask on... That's the lady who...Who set this place on fire.. When my parents.. My parents left me" Jess started sobbing. "Hiw do you know?" Adym asked.

"Ms.Anderson. She told me" Jess sobbed. Adym made her sit on the bed to calm her down. He then hugged her,
I must find out who that lady is. And what does she wants Adym says to himself...

~ TBC ~