Chapter 18

It was 9pm. Everyone got ready to sleep...

Jess was outside, walking around in the garden, looking at the stars. Adym was inside the kitchen, getting himself a glass of water when he noticed Jess outside. "What is she doing out, so late? I thought she was in her room" Adym mutters.

He gulps down the water and then walks out. "Im sorry mother, I've disappointed you, right? I accused such an innocent person.. What should i do? I feel so guilty" Jess says to herself as she looks at the stars. Adym sighs after hearing what she said and walks behind her.

He then wraps his arms around her, resting his head on her shoulder as he gives her a back hug. "Im sure your parents will understand, like how i did. Im at fault too. I left you alone, forgetting Chloe was staying with us. I should've stayed with you too. Because that way, none of that would've happened. So im at fault too" Adym says, trying to make Jess feel slightly better.

Jess turns towards him and tiptoes, kissing him on the cheek. "I love you" she finally says. Adym looks at her, deep into her eyes. He then aggressively pushes her next to him with his arm around her waist. He then smacks his lips on hers.

Jess closed her eyes and kissed him back. As their lips were still touching, Adym pushed her against the wall, with their lips still touching. He then lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around her waist.

He carried her inside and upstairs. They were still kissing. He went into his room and shut the door. He made her lean against the wall. Her legs still around his waist and they were still kissing.

He slowly locked the door and then lay her on the bed and crawled ontop of her. Their faces were close as they were heavily breathing. "Well this is going to be fun" he chuckles and winks as he goes in for another kiss...

(Rest is up to your own imagination😂😂🔞)

It was the next day. It was the day where they were going to leave and go back. Adym and Jess were both sleeping next to each other.

(Imagine it as Adym and Jess)

As they were sleeping peacefully, they got disturbed by loud knocking on the door. Adym woke up and saw Jess, still sleeping. Jess then suddenly started whining. "Shhh" Adym starts slowly patting her on the shoulder.

"You go back to sleep. I'll go see who it is" he whispers to her. He then walks out of the bed and walks to the door. He unlocks the door and opens it to find Zoe. "Why are you not wearing a shirt?" She asks. "Because. What's wrong?" Adym says with his sleepy voice.

"Jess isn't in her room. What happened?" She asks. Adym moves out the door way and Zoe sees Jess, peacefully sleeping in Adym's bed. "Adym Alyxander Yorba.. What did you do to my friend? Why is she in a bra and shorts. She doesn't wear that for night clothes normally" Zoe glared at him.