Chapter 7

"What do you mean? Adym, stop being so strange" Jess moved him back. "Im such a jerk. For everything fthat I've done" Adym felt guilty. "You haven't done anything... Apart from teasing me.. Which im used to now. But why are you suddenly apologising?" Jess asks.

Just then, his mother walked upstairs. "This isn't a time for you to be chatting! Get on with your work!"
"Its wasn't her fault mother, i distracted her. Now sfop shouting will you? The poor girl will go deaf" Adym walked into his room and shut the door.

Jess carried in cleaning but kept thinking about Adym. "What has gotten into him?" She whispers to herself,.
"You idiot! You can't let her know that you know about all this!" Adym was looking at himself in the mirror after having a shower. He then thought of an idea....

Everyone was at the table, getting ready to eat. Just as they were about to eat, Adym's father stood up. "I have an announcement to make" he said, holding his glass. "All of us will be going out to a camping trip soon.. Planned by Adym. You're allowed to bring one friend only. Adym will be taking you" he says to the maids.

"What's all of this?" They asked. "Well.. Since some of you habe been working hard, i wanted to give you a bit of a treat" Adym gave a cheeky smile. "Sorry but.. I dont think i'll be able to come" Jess interupts.

"To bad, you have to. Whether you like it or not" Adym orders. Im sorry.. It's the only way to make it seem that you told me the truth and i didn't take tht diary Adym says to himself. God help me! This boy.. Why do i feel like something isn't right Jess asks herself..

Skip to next day

Jess decided to leave early in the morning to go meet her friend Zoe, before starting her work shift. As she walked in, Zoe was by herself. "Zoee!!" Jess squeeled. "Jesss!" She squeeled back.
"How come you've come here?" Zoe asked.

"I came to see my best friend duhh!" Jess hugged her and chuckled. "So how is it? Working at the Orphan House?" Zoe asked. "About that" Jess started....

"So hang on.. Right now, you're working with that company?!" Zoe asks, looking suprised. Jess hummed in response. "It must be really hard, right?" Zoe asked. "Not really. I mean I've gotten used to it now" Jess replies.

"Aww, my friend is working so hardd!" Zoe says, saueezing Jess' puffy cheeks. "Zoe listen. The son of their company has planned a trip for us... I have no idea why because we're maids... Bit anyways he said he could bring one friend along.. Come with me?" Jess asks.

"Me?... I'd LOVE to!" Zoe gets excited. "Get back to work, idiot" one of the workers call out to Zoe. "What did you just call my friend?" Jess got up. "Jess don-" Zoe was trying to stop her but she couldn't.

"Just because you're a lonely bi*** who has no friends and your boyfriend broke up with you, doesn't mean you take it out on my friends. Be lucky im in a good mood today.. Otherwise i'd slap some sense into you. Also one more thing.. It takes an idiot to know and idiot... So shut it" Jess walked back to Zoe.

"Jess, you didn't have to" Zoe said. "Well if ahe insults my best friend then im not staying still. She'll get a foot up her face next time" Jess rolled her eyes at the workers. "I should get going now, my work shift is going to start soon" Jess says.

They hug eachother and wave goodbye. As Jess walked out, she carried on walking straight. Behind her was Zico, heading intp the café.

As he walked in, he saw one of the workers pushing Zod onto the floor. Suddenly. The others came to stop the worker, seeing that Zico had come. "Zoe, are you okay?" He helped her up. "Im fine" Zoe seemed like she was going to cry.

"What kind of people are you? Do you not have a heart? To be honest, i don't think you're human, that's for sure. No wonder you're boyfriend broke up with you. I swear to god, if you hurt her again, i'll sue you" Zico glared at them.

He then went and sat down  next to Zoe. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Y-yeah, im fine" she turned her head away. He turned her head back so she was facing him and her eyes were red. "Oh Zoe, don't cry. Im here for you, okay? They can't touch you, ever" Zico hugged her...

Jess arrived home, two minutes before her working shift starts. She ran upstairs but accidentally bumped into someone. "Sorry" she didn't see who it is and tried running off but he pulled her and kept hold of her. She looked up to find Adym, his cute warm smile that melted everyones heart (😭😍).

"Adym.. Let me go!" She tried getting out his grip. "Not until i do this" he leaned forward and kissed her on the cheek. Jess pushed him away. "What was that for?" Hess asked. "Good luck" he winked and turned away. She quickly ran into her room and got changed as fast as she could.

Whilst brushing her teeth, she looked at herself in the mirror, touching her cheek, remembering the kiss Adym gave her. "Why do i feel so... Happy?" She whispered to herself...

~ TBC ~