Chapter 4

"That little.. UGHHH. I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS  WHATEBER YOUR NAME IS!" Adym says out of fustration. "They were my favourite trainers!" He whined. "I will get you for this, dont you worry. I guess i have no choice but to throw them away" Adym got himself up and picked up his trainers along with him...

As he walked downstairs, he saw Jess washing the dishes. "Look at, looking all innocent. Just wait and watch" Adym mutters to himself as he walks out. He then walks past his brother. "Where are you off too?" Adym asked him.

"Im going out with my mates" he walks off. "Wow... So he can but im not even allowed to step out thr goddamn house? Just wow" Adym scoffs to himself and walks back inside...

Zico arrived at a café where he was going to meet his friends. He was the first one there. As he walked in, there had seemed to be an issue between one of the workers and a customer.

"Oh come on... How about i take you to mine? I'll pay you back perfectly!" The customer winked. "Sorry, but no. Now hurry and give me the money before i call the police" the worker replied. "Oh come on honey, don't be like this" the customer got up and walked towards her.

"What a peedo! Why is no one helping her?" Zico whispered to himself. "Get away from me!" She shouts. Zico looks back at their direction to see the customer holding onto her hands, trying to kiss her. Suddenly, Zico walked forward and punched the customer in the face, making him knock out.

"Are you okay?" He asked the worker. "Yes yes.. Im fine thanks" the worker replied as her voice trembled. He then read her name tag. "Oh Zoe, it's you" he recognised. "Who are you?" Zoe questioned. Zico took off his hoodie.

"Oh Zico, it's you?" Zoe's cheeks turned bright red. Zico is Zoe's crush. She had been crushing on him since the start of college.
"That jerk seriously.. Are you sure you're okay?" Zico held onto her arms. "Uh" she quickly moved back. "Yeah...yeah im fine" she smiled weakly.

Suddenly, the manager had arrived. "What is all this?" He asks. "This customer tried raping one of your workers. He's like.. 48! She's only 17! Shouldn't any of you be helping? She almost got hurt" Zico said. "I had no idea. Im so sorry Zoe dear, none of the workers told me about it" The manager looked suprised.

"Also, who are you? Her boyfriend?" The manager asked.
"No"(Zoe)
"Yes"(Zico) they both say at the same time. Zoe looks at him with her eyes shot wide open. "Zico.."
"So please next time, i dont want anyone... and i mean ANYONE touching her like that again" Zico drags her out the shop...

They arrive at a nearby park. "Zico, what was all that about?" Zoe asked. "What?" He asked. "You're not my boyfriend.." she replicd. "Well i am a boy.. And i am your friend so you know" Zico chuckles. "Oh right" Zoe awkwardly chuckles back.

"Those workers don't like you, do they?" He asked. "What makes you think that?" Zoe asks. "Well if they liked you, do would've helped. When i walked in, i saw them just looking and laughing. You can't lie" Zico replies.

"Well yeah... they don't. Only because i get more money than them but that's only because when i registered for the job i told the manager how much i wanted per hour that i worked. He was fine with it but for some reason, they hate me" Zoe sighs.

"Well...Now they definition won't" Zico said. "What do you mean?" Zoe asked. "Don't wory. Let's go back. I promised i'll meet my friends there" he held onto Zoe's wrist and they ran back to the café.

This feels like a dream Zoe said to herself as she smiled...

Jess was putting the clothes out on the washing line when suddenly, she heard Jenny scream. Jessy ran in to see what it was. "Ma'am, are you okay?" She asked. "There's a lizard! In my wardrobe! I told you to clean the room, didn't i?!" She shouted.

"I did. I cleaned the room ages ago" Jess looked confused."Well dont just stand there, take it off!" Jenny shouted. "Oh yeah right" Jess quickly walked in. She walked towards the lizard and took ot out of Jenny's draw. "Let's go little one" she whispered and walkes out. She saw Adym standing there.

"Nice try, Einstein" Jess laughed and walked passed him. "Uh! How is she not scared of lizards?" He whispered to himself. As he was down, he went past Jess's room. He looked at the door and smirked. "Hope you like your suprise" he whispered and slowly walked in...

~ TBC ~