Chapter 15

It was the next morning. Jess woke up, with her head feeling heavy. "Ugh" she groans. She washes up and ties her hair in a bun. She then looked in the mirror and saw herself in just her vest. "What the..Im sure i had a top on" She whispered to herself.  Jess was looking at herself in the mirror.

"I guess i was just feeling hot" Jess shrugged her shoulders and walkes out the bathroom..
She put a top on and walked out. "Hey beautiful" Adym winks. Jess looked at him blankly.

"Did you sleep well last night?" He asked, putting his arm around her. She nodded. "I guess, yeah" Jess replies...
They all sit down at the dining table to eat breakfast. "Hey gorgeous!" Chloe comes and kisses Adym on the cheek. "Can you not? Im not your gorgeous" Adym said in disgust.

"Well you will be by the end of this day" Chloe muttered. Zoe walked downstairs, her hair a mess. "Oh ZoZo, you're awake" Jess says. (ZoZo is Zoe's nickname for Jess).
Zoe nods. Jess then notices something purplish and blue along her neck.

"Zoe!" Jess stood up and shouted. "What?" Zoe asked, scratching her head. Zico also walked downstairs with a towel wrapped around his waist, without a top. Jess looked at Zico and back at Zoe. She then pulled Zoe and took her into another room.

"Jess, what's wrong?" Zoe asked Jess. "Why have you got a hickey on your neck..Well it's not even just one, but more than one!" Jess shouts. Zoe quickly covers it. "Is it that bad?" Zoe asks. "What do you think?! What did you two do last night?!" Jess asks. "Can't say" Zoe says.

"Im your best friend. Hurry up and tell me, now!" Jess shouts. "Sorry but we both promised not to tell anyone. I will tell you..Just not now" Zoe quickly ran to back to the dining room. "That little..Ugh! I'll get both of you" Jess whispers and storms off back into the dining room...

After eating breakfast, Jess decided to head out for some fresh air. She walked out and saw a fountain. She walked towards it. "This looks so similar" Jess says. A few memories started coming through her head.

"Omma!"
"It's okay, it's okay. I will protect you. Everything is going to be okay"
*sobbing and screams*

Jess started walking backwards. She quickly tucked down, holding onto her ears. "Help me, help" Jess kept muttering. "Jess?" Adym asked. Jess looked up and saw him. She stood up and hugged him. "Its okay, everything's okay. You're safe" he comforts her...

They head back in. They then notice Chloe, who was too busy kissing Adym's friend, Ryan. "Wow..Just wow" Adym scoffed. He couldn't belive what was going on. He then pulled Jess's wrist and walked in.

He started clapping which distracted them. Ryan looked at Adym. "Yo dude, i can explain. She-"
"You thought Jess was hot, right? You told me to pass her to you, didn't you?" Adym asked. "What?" Jess looked at Ryan and back at Adym.

"He had a crush on you" Adym said to Jess. He then looked back at Ryan. "Well im sorry but.. You're dream can't come true" Adym says.
He then pulls Jess towards him and kisses her. It was longer than any kiss he's ever had! He moved back and looked at Ryan. He walked towards Ryan. "That's what snakes get...Especially one's like you who go around kissing your 'BEST' friend's enemy" Adym whispers and walks off.

Jess just stood still, feeling her bottom her lip. "Wow" Jess whispered to herself. "Dont get to happy hun. He's kissed me better than that" Chloe walks off. "Psht, yeah right" Jess rolls her eyes. She then looked back at Ryan. "Er...Yeah.." Jess felt slightly awkward and walked upstairs...

It was the evening. They were planning to set a fire outside and have some marshmallows..
Whilst Jess was getting ready, her phone kept buzzing repeatedly. "What the hell. Ugh" Jess went to see what was going on.

She went on her instagram. She got so many messages from different people
YOU SLAG
WHAT THE FUCK
I CAN'T BELIVE IT! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT WITH OUR RICCO?!

"What are these people even talking about?" Jess asks. Zoe suddenly storms in. "Yo! Did you see what Adym posted?!" She shouted. "What?" Jess asked. Zoe showed her phone to Jess.
Jess' mouth flew open. "How.How could he?" Jess was so shocked

"Did you sleep well last night?"

Jess snatched Zoe's phone out her hand and stormed downstairs...
She got downstairs and saw Adym talking to Zoe. "Whatever you did, take it down!" She heard him shout.

She carried on walking down and pulled Adym from the back. "Jess i can explain-"
Jess gave him a tight slap across his left cheek.
"How could you put a picture up of me sleeping, half NAKED!?" Jess shouts...

~ TBC ~
Sorry for the wait ❤
Enjoy✨